TEAM SHELBY FORUM

James Crowly for President

Obviously the stronger of the two, James Crowley had Obama crawling to him in the end result. This president is such a continuing embarassment. Our enemies must be amazed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/24...-controversies/

He only cared as it was one of his friends that got busted. If it was a commoner he didn't know, he wouldn't even be bothered by it. It happenes every day in the big cities. Yup, he is an embarassment. He doesn't seem to know much about leading a nation.

Obviously the stronger of the two, James Crowley had Obama crawling to him in the end result. This president is such a continuing embarassment. Our enemies must be amazed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/24...-controversies/

Amazed? No. Happy? YES. Obama is dividing this Country and tearing it down little by little which will make it easier for our Enemies to Destroy us.

I totally agree with you guy's obama not only stuck his foot in his a$$ but lost alot of the little respect that he get's. I love the pic of Sgt Crowely with his arms fold and that face of disgusted. That;s the same thing that, I had to deal with every black person you pull over had to say it's racial thinking that you would get scared and leave. Even when, I pulled over fellow off duty blk cops they would have an attuide with me and I would be a prick site the traffic VTL to them. I even almost got into a fist fight with a blk of duty detective because he felt that it was racial car stop meanwhile he holds his police parking permit up instead letting me come up to his car. That's why NYPD has a group of cops called 1,000 black cops in lawenforcement all they do is sue when a blk cop doesn't get a detail and white cop get's it. meanwhile the white cop has double the activity then the blk cop. In my last precinct the white sgt would tell the white cops to shave better meanwhile the blk and hispanic cops and unshaved faces and goties. I read just about every comment from the online new's people are pissed at the president and tired of the race card along with me. I got pulled over once in harlem by a black cop he wanted to know why, I was in his precinct guess what he's in uniform and he's in charge. I didn't cry foul what is a white man doing in a drug infested area, I was cutting thru cause the highway was backed up. I was on my way no lip no crying racism plus who would listen to me. Act civilized be treated civilized!!!! One guy from L.A PD said they just do the wave drive by and that's funny because we do that also cause the only that comes of stopping is a complaint against you for being racist. Other people said that blk cops should be placed in all black area's and so on!!!!Or just let them police themselves. I don't believe in this racist stuff had partner that were blk and hispanic and my brother in-law is blk and have seen black cops get called traitors from black prisoners and blacks in the street. Even had Rabbi's call me a racist everyone but the white's get to play the race card. Sad mess up world

But SGT Crowely didn't run and hide he stood his ground and screw that beer with the 2 a-holes he would get my vote.

I would like to see Crowly stick to his guns, and blow off any meetings because these are the same people who threw him under the bus without question... I feel he is going to feel the pressure, and he will be forced to have the meet anyway..

I would like to see Crowly stick to his guns, and blow off any meetings because these are the same people who threw him under the bus without question... I feel he is going to feel the pressure, and he will be forced to have the meet anyway..

I don't think his dept will pressure him or the mayor they stood by him all the way. If they were against then we would have heard about it trust me. If this was NYC Crowely would have been fired and dragged in the street by the dept and the mayor without a blink. I also emailed his dept to give him a thumbs up from us cops that aren't afraid of the race card.

this Crowley is a good man - didn't do a damn thing wrong

he is a quiet professional all the way

The papers by me are saying that sgt crowely and other cops are on power trips and you shouldn't ever arrest a elderly person!! Make alot of sense that, I emailed the reporter to explain their thinking.

Hey, I was watch powell last nite on a talk show he didn't back Gates just said it was to guys that would back down and had nothing to do with race. But what got me is he mentioned one time in a airport he was waiting for someone and went to the desk and he told the person who he was. The person on the counter said oh your the Sec of security and powell was offended because he felt the white person could believe that a black man could be the secertary of USA. I wouldn't know what the hell powell would look like in a crowded airport and he was on his own. He assumed that's what the guy on the desk was thinking!! Give me a F$$king break if he the counter guy said something degrading or like sure you are dude. Do you know how many times when, I worked for P.D and the F.B.I a black security guard whether in a hospital or an office said to me sure you are !!! Did, I say your being racist no my I.D came out or sometimes, I'd be a wise ass and say then why do, I have this big gun on my waist. I better arrest myself :hysterical: Like , I stated in another forum when your doing a security detail you have to see everyone's I.D. I can't tell how many black officers would get an attitude and start a problem one guy got suspended for try to start a fight. The rules state whoever's in uniform is in charge even if the non-uniform is on duty even a chief in plainclothes catch challenge a uniformed officer. You have to call a supervisor to the scene you can't make this crap up rules are rules color doesn't change the rules.

There is no way I would have gone to the white house with out an apology. And even then what would be the point in going? There are more important things to do.

appologies aside,i can't believe this is even taking place. there's got to be more important stuff going on

Who would refuse an invitation to the White House? Quite an honor.

I think he should go and ask Gates and Obama what he should have done, what they thought he did wrong and play it that way. After the meeting, stand in front of the big microphone that will be in his face and report EXACTLY how each answered! Let the chips fall where they may.

Dan

Who would refuse an invitation to the White House? Quite an honor.

I think he should go and ask Gates and Obama what he should have done, what they thought he did wrong and play it that way. After the meeting, stand in front of the big microphone that will be in his face and report EXACTLY how each answered! Let the chips fall where they may.

Dan

+1 Dan, I wouldn't apologize !!! Crowely should tell the president if you get loud with me your going to jail too!!!

Archived