TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hemmings Muscle Machines

Hussman

Did anyone see the January 2007 Hemmings Muscle Machines out this week with the '07 and '68 on the cover. Good article but interesting comment about the entire GT500 '07 production being run off in three weeks this past summer.

Given the very credible folks on this site that are truly in the know (and how long I have been waiting for my VIN after getting the DORA in June), I doubt this is true. However this is also a very credible source and would not expect them to print something like that if it was not true.

Did anyone see the January 2007 Hemmings Muscle Machines out this week with the '07 and '68 on the cover. Good article but interesting comment about the entire GT500 '07 production being run off in three weeks this past summer.

Given the very credible folks on this site that are truly in the know (and how long I have been waiting for my VIN after getting the DORA in June), I doubt this is true. However this is also a very credible source and would not expect them to print something like that if it was not true.

not true

Archived