TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!

2sharpie

Wow, looks like 4 2010 GT500 Shelby's sitting on the floor.

Man I just noticed that.............it's hard to find 1 around this whole area and they have 4. I wish I could see one exactly like mine........but it'll be nice if I'm the first to have/post pics of a Sterling Grey coupe. One more thing.............Dealers are still being told that the build #'s will be very low..................so I wonder if there still is truth to the rumor??

I spoke with this dealer today, he told me they have/will be getting 10 (!) total.

Down in NC

My Dealer sold 14 last year and told me a month and a half ago he thought they were getting 12 cars, they got two. I think your Dealer is not giving you the straight scoop and is basing his statement on what he believes is going to happen. Ask him how many allocations he has in hand right now today.

Also some Dealers have purchased allocations from other Dealers and/or pulling from stock pools (holding yard). No additional allocations have been issued and will not be for the balance of this model year based on what I was told.

Steve

My Dealer sold 14 last year and told me a month and a half ago he thought they were getting 12 cars, they got two. I think your Dealer is not giving you the straight scoop and is basing his statement on what he believes is going to happen. Ask him how many allocations he has in hand right now today.

Also some Dealers have purchased allocations from other Dealers and/or pulling from stock pools (holding yard). No additional allocations have been issued and will not be for the balance of this model year based on what I was told.

Steve

Actually, I don't know this dealer at all; I saw the car listed on cars.com. So I called and he sent the pitcure, which shows 4 2010 GT500s on the showroom floor. So who knows?

Archived