TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Wait is Almost Over!

ISAID

I spoke with Mr. Arning today my car has made it to Meridian Ms. and was switching to a new rail line for the trip to New Orleans. I comfirmed with my dealer, the wait is almost over. Meridian is about 2 hours away and so is New Orleans, the dealer says he is on top of it and has a hot rush in at the rail yard in New Orleans. Nearly 4 months from build date, that is a long wait. I will post pictures when I get it.

I spoke with Mr. Arning today my car has made it to Meridian Ms. and was switching to a new rail line for the trip to New Orleans. I comfirmed with my dealer, the wait is almost over. Meridian is about 2 hours away and so is New Orleans, the dealer says he is on top of it and has a hot rush in at the rail yard in New Orleans. Nearly 4 months from build date, that is a long wait. I will post pictures when I get it.

isaid

That is great news, I can't wait to see the pics, I am waiting for my sterling gray with black stripes, Ford CS told me it finally left the factory over the weekend and is in Ohio. They said it was built on 6/16 but window sticker has it at 6/04. So a long wait but not as long as you. Enjoy it.

Regards,

Jim

isaid

That is great news, I can't wait to see the pics, I am waiting for my sterling gray with black stripes, Ford CS told me it finally left the factory over the weekend and is in Ohio. They said it was built on 6/16 but window sticker has it at 6/04. So a long wait but not as long as you. Enjoy it.

Regards,

Jim

Thanks, my car went all over the place several places in OHIO, KENTUCKY, ATLANTA, MEMPHIS quite a tour. Sterling and Black is sharp hope you get it soon. :happy feet: :shift:

Well! The dealer called to tell me my car finally made it to New Orleans this morning. They are trying to expedite it but he could not quarantee me it would be at the dealer this week. I am patiently waiting but wait is almost over. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift::shift::shift:

Archived