TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One Trick Pony's car & alericmckearn's car is on it's way home

Grabber

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its in Kent, not more than a 35 to 45 minute drive max to Lakewood Ford. Depends on the time of day and traffic but its pretty close, under 25 miles.

I'm glad it's close to your dealership. Hopefully you get your car on Monday July 27th. :shift:

Here's the current location of your car and alerickearn's.

HINSDALE__MT.htm

post-6269-1248400777_thumb.jpg

HINSDALE__MT.htm

I'm glad it's close to your dealership. Hopefully you get your car on Monday July 27th. :shift:

Here's the current location of your car and alerickearn's.

HINSDALE__MT.htm

Do you think that they will deliver it that quick or does the dealer have to call ahead. I ask the dealeership to call and put a hot rush on the car. Don't know if they will or not.

Do you think that they will deliver it that quick or does the dealer have to call ahead. I ask the dealeership to call and put a hot rush on the car. Don't know if they will or not.

I got mine the next day. If the dealer calls the trucker and requests a delivery, you have a good chance of getting it. If he does not call, it could be 2-3 more days.

Here's the current location of the rail car carying the precious goods.

WAGNER__MT.htm

post-6269-1248405325_thumb.jpg

WAGNER__MT.htm

post-6269-1248405325_thumb.jpg

its going to take a while to get through ye olde mountains.

Yes it is. I noticed that they have not changed the ETA as of yet.

I will have visability to the railcar status once it lands in Kent, WA. I will be able to see what time these 2 cars get pulled off the rail car and staged in the parking lot waiting for the trucker.

Yes it is. I noticed that they have not changed the ETA as of yet.

I will have visability to the railcar status once it lands in Kent, WA. I will be able to see what time these 2 cars get pulled off the rail car and staged in the parking lot waiting for the trucker.

Rob, I actually went down there today and was able to talk with the guys that unload the cars. They had a Kona Blue GT500 parked that I could look at. Looks pretty clean, not to much dirt. They said that they will be unloading the cars at 7am Monday and I could come down and take pics if I wanted. I have a dental appt at 9:30 and I don't know how long it would take, so will see. The guy I talked to was going to talk to the transport company upsairs and see what the schedule is for the delivery. He said the car should be at the dealer by Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully they can get it there by Monday since its so close.

The train might be in Kent by Satudrday but still won't be unloaded until Monday morning. Its sure was nice of them to take me out to the lot and let me look at the Shelby in person, VIP treatment.

I'm glad you were able to touch base with the trucking outfit. Good call.

As far as your rail car....it's now sitting in a rail station at the moment in ID.

The arrival date has still not changed.

HAUYARD__ID.htm

Looks like it will be in WA. tonight or early morning. Could be in the yard Saturday, then the wait. I might have to drive by tomorrow since I'm going to be less than a mile away. :drool:

Looks like it will be in WA. tonight or early morning. Could be in the yard Saturday, then the wait. I might have to drive by tomorrow since I'm going to be less than a mile away. :drool:

Your rail car is still sitting in ID.

They are adding more rail cars to the train or waiting for more to show up.

Here is the current status:

HAUYARD__ID.htm

HAUYARD__ID.htm

I'm glad you were able to touch base with the trucking outfit. Good call.

As far as your rail car....it's now sitting in a rail station at the moment in ID.

The arrival date has still not changed.

HAUYARD__ID.htm

Your rail car has been sitting for over 4 hours now.

I will check it for you in the morning.

I'm hittin the sack.

Archived