TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One Trick Pony's car & alericmckearn's car is on it's way home

Grabber

Grabber,

Do you know if Norfolk Southern has a similar tracking tool?

Regards,

Jim

I don't know.

Ever since the attack - 911, all public tracking tools were removed from the public's use.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunday 7/26 at 22:00 hours it will arrive in Kent WA according to BNSF. :happy feet:

Wow, that's better than expected. The dealer told me it would be here 8/14. Looks like we might be able to meet sooner than I thought. Thanks Rob, this is GREAT NEWS :happy feet: . I wonder how long it takes to get from Kent to the dealer in Lakewood. Wish I could just pick it up myself. I work in Seattle everyday and I'm in Kent on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

holy crap, he picked up an hour and 15 minutes on his ETA

That's the area that I work in for King County, in fact I'm just up the street a few blocks is where my route starts. Maybe it will be make by Saturday and I can watch it come in, otherwise I might have to drive back up.

I sure hope the horror story I heard from one guy who works there unloading the cars isn't true. They get paid by the number of cars they unload and when they get a hold of the performance cars they lead foot it when nobody is looking. I didin't tell him that I had a new Shelby coming in. Might have to check up on them.

The rail car is now in NORTHTOWN,MN.

TD means "Train Departed" at 19:23.

Northtown_MN.htm

Once the train gets to Kent WA I will be able to see exactly what time each car was unloaded.

You will be able to have your dealer call the trucking outfit to get a delivery time.

The trucker code on your invoice is: SELD

Not sure who that is, but your dealer will know.

Northtown_MN.htm

Thats pretty incredible Grabber! :happy feet:

I should have known Grabber had his own spy satelite. Its the one painted grabber orange with white stripes and is incredibly clean. Oh and its shaped like a mailbox.... :hysterical:

Congrats to you guys, it wont be too much longer now!

KC666

:rockon:

Thats pretty incredible Grabber! :happy feet:

I should have known Grabber had his own spy satelite. Its the one painted grabber orange with white stripes and is incredibly clean. Oh and its shaped like a mailbox.... :hysterical:

Congrats to you guys, it wont be too much longer now!

KC666

:rockon:

And the rear end is rust free and beautiful

Archived