TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanting to buy a Shelby GT

TacRunner

I thought it was 56XX.......07s that is.

Yeah, the original quote was 5632, but I think Roger said it's a little higher than that. Although I understand SGT CSM numbers may be as high as 5,7** because they skipped some numbers?

Hopefully the registry for the 2007 cars will be done soon, then we'll know.

Man there are times when I just want to go out of the Serivce fast :nonono: . I just got word today that I will be out of the country till at least Aug of 2010 and it is a good possible as I was just told that it could be longer. My dreams in getting a GO Shelby Gt were just killed :cry: and I doubt very much that I would be able to afFORD them at the collectors price when I return.

I can hope but I'm not holding my breath. Thank you all for trying to help me - I have learned so much about the Shelbys. It was a great run of thought for the last 2 weeks. :shrug:

Well I hope that AmyB and others there at SAI will think of a 2010 bodystyle Shelby GT or GT350 for the upcoming 2014 50th anniversary :headscratch:.

I'll stay with the site if thats ok with you all, I know I only have a Mustang, but my dream of owning a Shelby will never die!!!

I'll stay with the site if thats ok with you all, I know I only have a Mustang

eh...if thats ok with us..???

damn man..if it weren't for you (and everyone in the military plus us old vets) we all might not have the freedom ta jump in our cars and drive...

just you be safe and never give up hope Bro'

it's an honor having you here......

:)

eh...if thats ok with us..???

damn man..if it weren't for you (and everyone in the military plus us old vets) we all might not have the freedom ta jump in our cars and drive...

just you be safe and never give up hope Bro'

it's an honor having you here......

:)

+1

Stay safe when you deploy. My younger brother was in Afghanistan last year and I got a call on June 1st, that he had been wounded in an ambush attack from behind. His left knee was messed up real bad, but he is able to get around with a moderate limp. Main thing is he's alive, so "watch your six" over there....

Man there are times when I just want to go out of the Serivce fast :nonono: . I just got word today that I will be out of the country till at least Aug of 2010 and it is a good possible as I was just told that it could be longer. My dreams in getting a GO Shelby Gt were just killed :cry: and I doubt very much that I would be able to afFORD them at the collectors price when I return.

I can hope but I'm not holding my breath. Thank you all for trying to help me - I have learned so much about the Shelbys. It was a great run of thought for the last 2 weeks. :shrug:

Well I hope that AmyB and others there at SAI will think of a 2010 bodystyle Shelby GT or GT350 for the upcoming 2014 50th anniversary :headscratch:.

I'll stay with the site if thats ok with you all, I know I only have a Mustang, but my dream of owning a Shelby will never die!!!

Don't let your dream die, there'll still be plenty of used SGT's when you get back from deployment and good deals out there.

Don't let your dream die, there'll still be plenty of used SGT's when you get back from deployment and good deals out there.

Thanks 07SGT-C, WildAzCat, DannyChains, and Dread those were very kind words and my dream will not die!! Its just hard not to act when you can.

You all know how it is, if you have the time, you don't have the Money. If you have Money, you don't have the time. It's a nasty circle but it will change for me one day!

I also want to thank you for your service, Tac. I work with the military and have the utmost respect for what they do. Also, this is a Shelby enthusiast site, not a Shelby owner's site. Please stick around. As far as that collector value you mentioned, I wouldn't worry about it. These cars may depreciate a bit slower than a regular GT, but they won't be fetching high prices for a long time, if ever. There might not be any more new ones collecting dust in the dealerships in another year (then again, there might be!), but you'll be able to get a slightly used one without paying the price most of us did. If you still want one when you get back, you'll probably find several to pick from. Never give up...

Shelby or not you're welcome here. In fact I thank you for your service. God bless you and everyone in our armed forces...

salute_flag_alt.jpg

+ 1 be careful and thaks again for keeping us free. Do me a favor when ya get there and GIVE 'UM HELL!!!!

Rob, Just Keep your head on a swivel, get home safe and we'll go together to get your car. I should still be at ATG when ya get back. We got alot of deployers from our club this month. But when you go its really gonna suck (for me). I wish I was goin with ya.

Archived