TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Obama-care Explained

Nationalized health care... :shrug:

Really?

Honestly I cannot imagine having a condition that requires immediate treatment, and not being able to receive that treatment before it's too late. What... what are the positives of nationalized healthcare? I am honestly not schooled in this department.

This is the best explination I have ever seen ! I lived in Canada, Cancer policy under 15 or over 55 no treatment. If you "Qualify for medical treatment (any illness) you will be put on a waiting list to see the one or two doctors assigned to treat your area. :banghead:

Nationalized health care... :shrug:

Really?

Honestly I cannot imagine having a condition that requires immediate treatment, and not being able to receive that treatment before it's too late. What... what are the positives of nationalized healthcare? I am honestly not schooled in this department.

Judging by the fact that Obama, his family, all of Congress and their families, all federal employess, etc., will NOT be participating in it and can't imagine it being any good for anyone. Except, of course, for Dem contibutors!!!

But, they ARE politicians and we know they NEVER lie !!!

Archived