TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More OBI

tlitz

I hope this was only a temporary license plate mount. Looks ugly there IMO. One of the reason I don't go down to OBI much is because I heard the cops like to break balls about not having a front tag.

You are right about the cops.

That is why his plate is that way.

Cops were checking.

Man, I can never get my ass out of bed early enough on a Sunday to get down there. Heard it's a 7am start, with most people gone by 10am.

On a beautiful day like today it is worth getting up early.

Do you have the Shelby guitar?

ShelbyGtGuitar8.jpg

Todd

Totally awesome to open this thread and the first thing I see is a picture of my car. Thanks man.....lol

Next time I go there, stop by and tell me you're a member here.....would love to chat.

Totally awesome to open this thread and the first thing I see is a picture of my car. Thanks man.....lol

Next time I go there, stop by and tell me you're a member here.....would love to chat.

I am sure I have talk to you at one time or another?

Todd

No, but damn it's a good looking 'vert. You go down to Oakdale at all on Thursdays?

I'll keep an eye out for you next time at OBI.

Look for me the next nice sunday morning.

If I am not there had an appointment. (real estate)

Todd

• 1 month later...

All you Long Island Shelby Owners, there is a car show in Yaphank (Suffolk County) Sunday 9/20/09. It located at the Insula Dome Field off of Horseblock Road. Last year over 500 cars showed up. Fee is donated to Hospice. Great event for a great cause and maybe we can get all our cars together. Starts at 8AM - 3PM.

All you Long Island Shelby Owners, there is a car show in Yaphank (Suffolk County) Sunday 9/20/09. It located at the Insula Dome Field off of Horseblock Road. Last year over 500 cars showed up. Fee is donated to Hospice. Great event for a great cause and maybe we can get all our cars together. Starts at 8AM - 3PM.

Gary, how'd you make out at the show? Win anything in your class?

I couldn't make it this year.

Damn, I missed this post! :doh:

Archived