TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track day in the Spring?

Orf

A member of these forums, who I believe would like to remain nameless, PMed me about the possibility of a track day in the spring. I've mentioned the track before, but here is a link to BeaveRun Motorsports, and here is a link to the Track Layout. This track is located in western PA, not far from where the Turnpike crosses the OH/PA line.

This person has some connections with an investor in the complex, and it sounds like we will be able to run 'verts sans roll bar. It also sounds like we can get a discount if we get enough participants, and possibly have the track to ourselves for the day.

I really can't get into specifics, like the date, yet. So this is just an informal, "any interest" thread. Maybe in February or March we can get a feel for what dates are available, and of those figure out which date works out the best for the most people. I'll start the list here, and add to it as more of you chime in.

Interested parties:

1. Mystery Guest

2. Orf

??? Excuse my ignorance,but I live in Vermont. Is there not a good amount of snow on the ground there in march?

My bad. I wasn't completely clear. I don't think we can start considering any dates until sometime in Feb/Mar. I think we would be looking at possibly May or June for the track day. Sorry for the confusion.

A member of these forums, who I believe would like to remain nameless, PMed me about the possibility of a track day in the spring. I've mentioned the track before, but here is a link to BeaveRun Motorsports, and here is a link to the Track Layout. This track is located in western PA, not far from where the Turnpike crosses the OH/PA line.

This person has some connections with an investor in the complex, and it sounds like we will be able to run 'verts sans roll bar. It also sounds like we can get a discount if we get enough participants, and possibly have the track to ourselves for the day.

I really can't get into specifics, like the date, yet. So this is just an informal, "any interest" thread. Maybe in February or March we can get a feel for what dates are available, and of those figure out which date works out the best for the most people. I'll start the list here, and add to it as more of you chime in.

Interested parties:

1. Mystery Guest

2. Orf

Sounds good to me

The NW is great. Today is like Spring. Not a cloud in the sky all day and for the next 4 days. 60 degrees out. Took the GT/CS out and had a blast. That was my PSDS fix for the day. Love that GT. What a CAR. ;)

Archived