TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS uses ZMAX - Do you ?

SPEEDY168

Mr. Shelby does promote these products. In fact, when I had my car into the Mod Shop for a few goodies, when I got it back, I had a ZMAX kit in the trunk. I used to use Zaino products and now use Showcar's products so I never even tried the ZMAX stuff.

Jim

Yikes.

"The agency alleges that enhanced performance claims for the product are unsubstantiated, that tests cited to support performance claims actually demonstrated that motor oil treated with zMax produced more than twice as much bearing corrosion than motor oil alone, and that the three different products - an engine additive, a fuel line additive and a transmission additive - were all actually tinted mineral oil."

but, but, but, but ???? Carrol said in the white supersnake/zmax commercial that all his Shelbys have it..........yeah right, I'll say anything for money too !!

I saw that commercial too. I think there isn't too much he wouldn't sell out for at 80+ yrs old...

cant blame him.

but, but, but, but ???? Carrol said in the white supersnake/zmax commercial that all his Shelbys have it..........yeah right, I'll say anything for money too !!

Yeah maybe all of HIS have it, but not all the ones coming out of his shop do!!! In the world of advertising it's not what you say but how you say it!!! As far as it goes he may put it in (a teaspoon full) and drain it right out, and the truth remains that he put it in his engine. Also just like stated above, if the box is in the trunk he can make a statement like..." I put it in all my cars" where in reality he put it in the trunk, not necessarily in the engine. Just my .02.

Yeah maybe all of HIS have it, but not all the ones coming out of his shop do!!! In the world of advertising it's not what you say but how you say it!!! As far as it goes he may put it in (a teaspoon full) and drain it right out, and the truth remains that he put it in his engine. Also just like stated above, if the box is in the trunk he can make a statement like..." I put it in all my cars" where in reality he put it in the trunk, not necessarily in the engine. Just my .02.

Yeah but we all know it's a bunch of hooey. He doesn't put it in the SS and he said it's in there... it's a lie. Yes you can spin it any way you want but everyone knows it's still just a lie.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

And the car in the commerical is not a real Supersnake either. It's a fake snake! :hysterical:

Yeah but we all know it's a bunch of hooey. He doesn't put it in the SS and he said it's in there... it's a lie. Yes you can spin it any way you want but everyone knows it's still just a lie.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

Don't get me wrong I don't think it's right to lie about it, The point I was making is there is always someone, somewhere that will dance around to get away with it...... Bill didn't inhale, Monica didn't .......... you know and Phelps got crap because he did?

Yikes.

"The agency alleges that enhanced performance claims for the product are unsubstantiated, that tests cited to support performance claims actually demonstrated that motor oil treated with zMax produced more than twice as much bearing corrosion than motor oil alone, and that the three different products - an engine additive, a fuel line additive and a transmission additive - were all actually tinted mineral oil."

Holy :censored:! I sure hope nobody put this in their Shelby!

Don't get me wrong I don't think it's right to lie about it, The point I was making is there is always someone, somewhere that will dance around to get away with it...... Bill didn't inhale, Monica didn't .......... you know and Phelps got crap because he did?

Yeah man, sorry I totally got your point, I just get so tired of the excuses some of the people come up with.

Like the Bill and Monica thing heh :)

I actually respect Phelps for just being honest... I mean hell he was basically caught anyway, but at least he owned up to it.

Archived