TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quantum Performance

Hi guys,

what your opinion. I e-mailed Quantum about supercharger prices before their big anouncement and I have yet to even get a reply. i have heard that they are a bit slow.

What is your opinion, should I deal with them or take my car to Vegas and have them work on it. Quantumm is closer, but time is money

Hi guys,

what your opinion. I e-mailed Quantum about supercharger prices before their big anouncement and I have yet to even get a reply. i have heard that they are a bit slow.

What is your opinion, should I deal with them or take my car to Vegas and have them work on it. Quantumm is closer, but time is money

Everyone has had different experiences with all of them. Quantum took almost a month to get back to me, Tasca replied instantly all the time. Tasca has taken months to get back to others but yet Quantum got back with them instantly. I would just call them and tell them you have the $$$ and ask why have they not emailed you back.

Hi guys,

I have had several dealings with them. Once it took a long time (several months) but there were extenuating circumstances and the second time I was in and out in a few hours. The company is a class act but they are pretty busy. Your best bet is to call as they are s-l-o-w about returning emails.

Hi guys,

I just got back home Saturday nite from QP and have had no problem with them. As a matter of fact, reason I decided to go w/ them was because of their communication and commitment to Customer Service. I would suggest you call Glenn Martini at QP at 972-620-4440 and he will be glad to answer any questions you might have. I have no problem with communicating via email, but if I am going to spend this kind of $$, which I did, I like to call first and introduce myself and then f/u via email. Just a thought. Be sure to let us know what kind of mods you will be doing and have fun doing it! Craig :happy feet:

Everyone has had different experiences with all of them. Quantum took almost a month to get back to me, Tasca replied instantly all the time. Tasca has taken months to get back to others but yet Quantum got back with them instantly. I would just call them and tell them you have the $$$ and ask why have they not emailed you back.

I've heard good things about both Quantum and Tasca. If I had the dough though, I'd put it on a truck headed West and let the factory do it.

Just my .02 Louis. Good luck man!

Ken

I'm sure SAI did their homework before they decided to let these shops do their work, they must be top notch! I had mine lined up to go to Tasca on the 12th and it was put on hold due to the announcement and I haven't heard anything yet, I don't want to push and piss them off because all the dough I have will be going into the upgrade! I'm sure they are busy, I mean why would they turn down money?

Send it to Las Vegas for sure!!!

I visited the Q trailer at the 35th mid-america meet and they were very helpful. We exchanged ideas and I got questions answered.

I recieved a call from Kenny to follow up on our conversation in Tulsa and he was calling to see if there was anything else I needed to know prior to making a decision about my mods.

I was very impressed with all the communication so far. I am trying to decide if they will install my s/c or if I will do it myself.

Hope this helps

-Billy

Archived