TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is anyone looking to earn some extra Money (Ad Sales Help Needed)

As you all know, I am doing a Photo Book titled “Celebrating 45 Years of Americas Favorite Pony Car in Birmingham Alabama”. Well, the Book is 350 Pages, 299 Pages of Color Photos (about 1700), a Page for the Editors Letter (Me) and 50 Pages spaced throughout the Book for Advertisers. All that is left to do is the Advertisements. With everything that has been going on, with me, and now, with my Family, I need to find some Help to get this Book finished and on the Market.

I am looking for someone to sell Advertising. If you are experienced in Marketing & Sales, an outgoing Person with a great Upbeat Attitude & Phone Voice and can SELL Sun Shine to Vampires I want to hear from you. The ideal Person also has time to put into this project and wants to see it happen as much as I do. So, if you could use some extra Money for those Mods (and Christmas will be here soon to) then please PM me.

While I was at the Show, I visited 98% of the Vendors and picked up either Catalogs, Flyers or Business Cards so I have their Contact Information. I would like to give those Vendors First Chance at Advertising in this Book. I want to do only Full Page Full Color Ads so I priced them very low, (Inside Pages for just $500.00 each).

I have started a small Home based Publishing Company, TALLAMEDIA, to do this Book and a couple of other Projects that I have in the works. More details will be sent to those interested in this project. I will be away from the Computer all Day on Saturday (July 18th) leading the Big Daddy Super Cruise but will log back on when I get back Home.

David.

Archived