TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some help please

Maxhenry

The fact is that the 2010s are so rare that I have only seen a few, and I would like to see the color ON the cars.

Since I ordered my car on 7/14/09, I still have some time to change the color.

Can you folks post some pictures of black on black, gray with black and red with silver (although Fordvehicles.com says white, not silver)? I am looking for pictures from all angles.

Preferably verts, but I will take what I can get.

thank you

The fact is that the 2010s are so rare that I have only seen a few, and I would like to see the color ON the cars.

Can you folks post some pictures of black on black, gray with black and red with silver (although Fordvehicles.com says white, not silver)? I am looking for pictures from all angles.

thank you

th_SHELBYREAR.jpg

th_carfrontjuly8.jpg

th_FordMustangShelby2010.jpg

th_tintedcar.jpg

thank you

i have a torch red vert and poseted pics last month--think this link will take you there

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...t=0&start=0

the silver stripe goes really well with the slate wheels,and the black top.And the torch color really changes tint in the morning and at dusk--it almost looks iridescent--really cool, I love it.If the link doesnt work,PM me and ill sned you the actual pics--i had to shrink them alot to be able to post them,so could send you the actual uncompresswed shots

Also Burning Blue Star posted a wallpaper of my car--do a search on his name and youll see it--or search wallpaper.Once you see that, you'll order torch Red

thank you

You're in NY? Where precisely?

Northern NJ. You're the first person besides myself that has used "Lon Gisland". When I say it, people just don't get it.

BTW, gray with black stripes are posted above already so stop being greedy and use the Google.

'Cause they are not from Lon Gisland.

And as for the pictures of the gray with black, I am hoping for a few more from a few more angles.

But, damn, black on black is smokin' hot

PS-I wonder if you can get the snakes in a smoked black to match the wheels

AND....what did you decide the audiencs asks??

Right now my order is in for Sterling Gray with black stripes.

But I want to see some good pictures of that combination because black with black stripes just looks so good (look on Ebay, there are pictures from one in Texas with the top down).

And seeing the red with white/silver made me re-think my choice as it looks so good as well.

But I think I will stick with the gray or black.

Unless Ford announces that the GT500 will be available in Red Candy. THEN, it is a done deal. Love that color.

Right now my order is in for Sterling Gray with black stripes.

But I want to see some good pictures of that combination because black with black stripes just looks so good (look on Ebay, there are pictures from one in Texas with the top down).

And seeing the red with white/silver made me re-think my choice as it looks so good as well.

But I think I will stick with the gray or black.

Unless Ford announces that the GT500 will be available in Red Candy. THEN, it is a done deal. Love that color.

Michael Morris getting a black/black car in a few weeks--Im sure he'll post pics

Archived