TEAM SHELBY FORUM

6 months later....

zeindog

That would be my vote

Wow Ford knows how to blow a great opportunity

I saw grabber blue in person and black stripes would look AMAZING!

I was hoping they would make available a black w/red stripes, I think that would look pretty good. Gives you red on the interior which looks good also IMHO.

I am happy to report that Zeindog is on his way home with his brand new Grabber Blue GT500!! He was so excited when he saw it. I'll let him post up his words about the car when he gets home. One thing I did do, was give him a roll of Road Wrap, to cover the front up against chips and bugs for long turnpike drives. I wrapped the car for his ride home so there would be no chips. The stuff works AWESOME!!!!

Chris, THANK YOU again for all your patience and for letting me help you order the car you dreamed of. It was a pleasure to help. I LOVE THE CAR!!! ITS SICK!! Good luck with it and we'll have to catch up later on at a show in Jersey sometime. Enjoy the baddest muscle car built today!!! :shift:

Well I talked to the 1-800 Ford customer service folks on Friday and got a new ETA of August 16th. The Last maintenance day was July 15th. What they did on the 15th I have no idea probably a complete rebuild knowing my luck. Can Someone tell me how Ford expects to have a happy customer when a car has been built since May 7th and will not be delivered until August 16th. :headscratch::headscratch:

Well I talked to the 1-800 Ford customer service folks on Friday and got a new ETA of August 16th. The Last maintenance day was July 15th. What they did on the 15th I have no idea probably a complete rebuild knowing my luck. Can Someone tell me how Ford expects to have a happy customer when a car has been built since May 7th and will not be delivered until August 16th. :headscratch::headscratch:

I take it there is no point in calling Ford Customer Service if you do not have a VIN, right?? I have all the dealer order paperwork, but wonder if FORD could give me a better timeline than the dealer of getting a VIN or build date????

Archived