TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Los Angeles SAAC Car Show

randylasaac

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got me worried. What car are you bringing?

My Mustang is back from the 2nd body shop and my tonneau cover is back from 3d Carbon. So, I think I will be driving it. This will be my 1st Car Show in '09. 22 weeks at the 1st body shop, 1 week pulling bids to finish it, one week at the 2nd body shop and one week back.

Leave Starbucks at 6:30am at:

Starbucks [/size]

Address: 7781 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone:(714) 890-9577

It's next to Barnes and Noble.

Mike, Jason and any other TS going to the LASAAC Car Show.

This would allow 1 hour travel and 1/2 hour BS.

Route:

405 N to 10 W- 37 miles

10 W to 4th/5th- 4 miles

Left on Colorado

Santa Monica Pier

Tom

Was it you Dan, that saw me on the 55 frwy on Friday?

Tom

Dan, are you going to meets us at Starbucks in HB?

Tom

I'm in Ventura county, about 45 miles north of the pier. Sooooo unfortunitly I won't be in the cruise heading north.

Oh man, I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

:happy feet: Received the parking pass today! Now, if SAI gets the car done in time, we will be there with the car. SAI is looking to deliver the car to us in Vegas, Friday the 18th...hope...hope...hope...If not we will just show up and enjoy the show. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Leann

It will be nice to see you again Dan (MY500SS) on Saturday. Too bad there is no 127 frwy as we used to Vegas for the Shelby 427. I have hood pins now, so 145 plus can happen.

Just talked with Jason and he might come down to the Starbucks in HB to ride with us to the Santa Monica Pier.

Tom

It will be nice to see you again Dan (MY500SS) on Saturday. Too bad there is no 127 frwy as we used to Vegas for the Shelby 427. I have hood pins now, so 145 plus can happen.

Just talked with Jason and he might come down to the Starbucks in HB to ride with us to the Santa Monica Pier.

Tom

It'll be great to get together again. Safe drive north.

I got my confirmation by mail today too B) Now if I can just pick up the new clutch tomorrow that is days and days and days late :o A couple late night wrenching sessions and a 1/2 day Friday for the detailing... See you OC guys at Starbucks.

Alan

Leave Starbucks at 6:30am at:

Starbucks

Address: 7781 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone:(714) 890-9577

It's next to Barnes and Noble.

Mike, Jason and any other TS going to the LASAAC Car Show.

This would allow 1 hour travel and 1/2 hour BS.

Route:

405 N to 10 W- 37 miles

10 W to 4th/5th- 4 miles

Left on Colorado

Santa Monica Pier

Tom

Myself, Jack and John will be there. Alan???? Where's your quarky ass at?

OC Open Road Run to Santa Monica Pier From Starbucks in HB

TS Members In The Pack

Mike with his friend Gary

Alan

Jason

Jack

John

Tom

Again, we will be leaving at 6:30am. Starbucks opens at 6:00am. I will be there just before 6:00am, need to have my shots before the BIG day. As always, we will conduct ourselves with prpoer driving. I feel 70 to 75 mph should be OK. I will take up the rear (Stang is loud) and we decide who will lead the pack.

Chime in if you also want to be part of the pack.

Tom

OC Open Road Run to Santa Monica Pier From Starbucks in HB

TS Members In The Pack

Mike with his friend Gary

Alan

Jason

Jack

John

Tom

Again, we will be leaving at 6:30am. Starbucks opens at 6:00am. I will be there just before 6:00am, need to have my shots before the BIG day. As always, we will conduct ourselves with prpoer driving. I feel 70 to 75 mph should be OK. I will take up the rear (Stang is loud) and we decide who will lead the pack.

Chime in if you also want to be part of the pack.

Tom

Yes she is. Looks like you have a great group Tom, cool.

See everyone Saturday.

LASAAC and this weekend's show made the cover of the local newspaper!

post-4213-1253228643_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool.

post-4213-1253228643_thumb.jpg

Myself, Jack and John will be there. Alan???? Where's your quarky ass at?

I'm in I'm in!! Wrenched till 2 am last night, trans and axles are are in, thasts 90% of the battle. just gotta do the mounts, swaybar,turbo...(you get the idea) and take a couple hours to do some waxing and such. Gonna be a great show. BTW Jason, stopped by the office yesterday but didn't catch ya. See you at Starbucks guys, drink of shoice and breakfast is on me for any Team Shelby memebr that shows up. :happy feet: Alan before Quad Vente Vanilla Latte :boring: Alan after on the way to Santa Monica with the gang :rockon:

Alan

I'm in I'm in!! Wrenched till 2 am last night, trans and axles are are in, thasts 90% of the battle. just gotta do the mounts, swaybar,turbo...(you get the idea) and take a couple hours to do some waxing and such. Gonna be a great show. BTW Jason, stopped by the office yesterday but didn't catch ya. See you at Starbucks guys, drink of shoice and breakfast is on me for any Team Shelby memebr that shows up. :happy feet: Alan before Quad Vente Vanilla Latte :boring: Alan after on the way to Santa Monica with the gang :rockon:

Alan

With your up personality I would never think of you as :boring:

See you at Starbucks guys, drink of shoice and breakfast is on me for any Team Shelby memebr that shows up. :happy feet: Alan before Quad Vente Vanilla Latte :boring: Alan after on the way to Santa Monica with the gang :rockon:

Alan

Get mine to go, I will be there waiting for the eggs and drink, we leaving early sat morning and bring mcquirk something also, thanks, Rick

so silly of me but i just now found this thread!

Got my registration in at the last second! The SGT is all shined up and like new again. I'm in Factory Stock. Still wondering if I should put the boot cover on tomorrow morning.

But as far as the weather goes, it got cloudy here on the westside of LA early today.

So along with the hat, sunscreen and umbrella you might want to bring a light jacket!

Here's the camera at the SM Pier for those who would like to watch us roll in or to just check the weather there:

http://www.westland.net/piercam/

so silly of me but i just now found this thread!

Got my registration in at the last second! The SGT is all shined up and like new again. I'm in Factory Stock. Still wondering if I should put the boot cover on tomorrow morning.

But as far as the weather goes, it got cloudy here on the westside of LA early today.

So along with the hat, sunscreen and umbrella you might want to bring a light jacket!

Here's the camera at the SM Pier for those who would like to watch us roll in or to just check the weather there:

http://www.westland.net/piercam/

I understand that in CA, it is against the law to drive with the top up unless your wipers are getting the rain off your windsheild. I follow this law all the time. See you there...

Tom

Archived