TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good Gosh What Idiots. What A Way For Who NOT To Buy A Car From

Oh brother. What a bunch of F'in rocket scientists.

I may be wrong but I recall seeing this on a magazine or it may have been a shot taken from Garage19's video. I am pretty sure this is not the actual car they are offering for sale.

On a second look you may be right. Their auction states this is the first GT500 they received and the the auction says its a red car which matches the pics so I just assumed...... But upon a closer look the pre-filled in specs say red car with black stripes and the pics show a red car with white or silver stripes.

Just found this in the description: The pictures listed are a representation only as our car has black stripes!

I guess I got too excited as after reading the description again this dealer doesn't even have the car yet. Wonder where they came up with the 5 miles then?

Still if they think this is the way to sell a GT500, by doing burnouts in reverse gear I would find myself a more educated dealership.

Sorry for getting too excited folks but I still call them idiots.

Steve

I actually burst out laughing after clicking the link and looking at those pictures.

Thanks for the humor Steve! Needed a good laugh at the end of this day.

Those pics remind me of an Ebay listing for a Terminator a couple of years ago where the owner posted pics of himself doing dry pavement doughnuts.

On a second look you may be right. Their auction states this is the first GT500 they received and the the auction says its a red car which matches the pics so I just assumed...... But upon a closer look the pre-filled in specs say red car with black stripes and the pics show a red car with white or silver stripes.

Just found this in the description: The pictures listed are a representation only as our car has black stripes!

I guess I got too excited as after reading the description again this dealer doesn't even have the car yet. Wonder where they came up with the 5 miles then?

Still if they think this is the way to sell a GT500, by doing burnouts in reverse gear I would find myself a more educated dealership.

Sorry for getting too excited folks but I still call them idiots.

Steve

He's still a douche. If you click on the properties of the photo, you find this

http://www.new-used-ford-cars-trucks-for-s...-financing.com/

It leads to a site hosted by a guy called Terry "Beefcake" Reeves, an employee of that dealership. So that may not be the car, but Beefcake (no honestly, what kind of pencil *&^% calls himself that?) owns the picture and/or its hosting so I'm guessing that this car has been in or around his lubricated hands at some time.

I do, however, think that's a MI mfg plate isn't it?

bj

Ford dealership from Ohio selling a brand new 2010 GT500 on ebay.

Take a look at the auction pics, Idiots.

Steve

1zvbp8ks1a5124927

Those pictures were taken by a magazine at Infineon Raceway during a Ford media day. I was there.

Look closely you can see the drag strip in the background as well as the San Francisco Bay.

Colin Sebern

Griggs Racing

Colin beat me to it...as soon as i saw the pic, I recognized it immediately as Sears Point (sorry, Infineon just doesn't ring right for me).

Pic was likely taken back in April (?) when Ford had their media day in the North Bay

Well at least this guy is honest and showed it , i bet you 99.99% of 15 miles delivery had already multiple burn outs without the owner's knowledge including mine...lol

Hey, they could use that as a selling point! "Sure there's 50 on the odometer, but the car's only moved 10 miles!" :hysterical:

Archived