TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picture Framing Ideas

gt50035

Had a couple of picture framing ideas and thought I would post a picture of what I had done. The framed pic on left includes the front and back side of the GT500 hero card. Thanks to CWHR and Tahoe GT, I was able to do this. I am especially fond of the signed pic of my vista blue coupe. I sent the pic of my car to CS to have him sign it. He returned it with a certificate of authenticity shown below the autographed picture. Pretty cool....

These will be hung in my office tomorrow in front of my desk. I will staring at them all day and getting no work done for awhile.

post-6216-1164942588_thumb.jpg

Had a couple of picture framing ideas and thought I would post a picture of what I had done. The framed pic on left includes the front and back side of the GT500 hero card. Thanks to CWHR and Tahoe GT, I was able to do this. I am especially fond of the signed pic of my vista blue coupe. I sent the pic of my car to CS to have him sign it. He returned it with a certificate of authenticity shown below the autographed picture. Pretty cool....

These will be hung in my office tomorrow in front of my desk. I will staring at them all day and getting no work done for awhile.

Good Idea :happy feet:

You've done a great job! I am a woodworker and will make my own frames.

Those are both very nice. I esp like the autographed one. If you notice my avatar, it is an 8x10 pic of the white/blue that a friend of mine had autographed by CS at the Detroit show last year. I have it framed and hanging in my home office. I have a ton of other things like that I plan to frame and hang on my walls of my garage after I finish it next summer.

Wow,

Mine do not compare, but mine are garage worthy.

VERY NICE!

:idea: I might have to try that. :finger:

Archived