TEAM SHELBY FORUM

pics from a short cruse with the wife

greaser

had a good time only went about 150 miles or so but it was a great night and road.

these are from a vet memorial we passed by.

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0647.jpg

Really those rims are hot and it looks like those tires are rubber bands and nice shots. I need to go on a road trip soon.

Hey put a spoiler on there just have a fight with that wife of yours and bam new spoiler :hysterical:

Is that Veterans Evergreen Memorial on Highway 23? I know I have been to that Memorial in 2007 but can't remember where it was for sure. Nice pics.

Jim

thats the place south right outside duluth. awesome view thanks for the complement on the pics.

Here is an example of West Virginia cruising...Highland Scenic Highway in the eastern mountains

Beautiful views...fun getting there :happy feet:

looks fun ill be down there some time in the near future they need to get a new sheriff for the tail so i can really scare my wife lol

• 1 month later...
ive got the make and model of rims at home ill check and post it up for everyone when i get home.

ps thanks again for the compliments on her

can you post the info? i'm maybe looking for a set in black... would like to know widths and offset of yours too if you know!

I would have to say those wheels are OE wheel replicas and you can bye them all day long off ebay for cheap I bought a set of 20's fom them in black with a shiny outter lip.... Just search BULLITT wheels you'll find them...

thats them the only issue i have is the clear is peeling off the lip already but i figure ill just have them refinished next year or so.

thats them the only issue i have is the clear is peeling off the lip already but i figure ill just have them refinished next year or so.

yep they are pretty famous for that I had the clear issue on a set i bought for my BULLITT and they were only 3 months old.. called oe's customer service and got no help from them what so ever....

Archived