TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My parents were in Vegas last week...

OCD

My dad went to the Shelby and got me the catalog, some brochures, a sweet GT500 T shirt, Gt500 zipper pull that came in this cool velvet bag with Shelby logo, and the GT500 jacket!! The jacket is vista blue but thats cool, I will still wear it, it's a pretty sweet lightweight jacket!!

I scored large!! Woo Hoo!!

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Nice quality stuff too!!

This was his second time there, he has toured the plant before but that was before I got my Shelby... He loves the KR's but doesn't like the standard trans...

He is one of the reasons I got a Shelby... He always talks about them so I never told him I was getting it... I asked him to give me a ride to the dealership to pick up my new car, lol he was like What new car?? Then when we got there and he saw it was a GT500 I thought he was going to pee himself... He was just as excited as I was...

He's a pretty cool dad, wouldn't trade him for the world!!

That's awesome OCD.. Nothing like sharing things like these with your dad. My dad is currently waiting on his grabber blue with red stripes GT500 to come in. They said last monday was the day then they called and said mid july. So crossing fingers. I'm more excited I think but again there's nothing better than to share your passion with your hero.

That's awesome OCD.. Nothing like sharing things like these with your dad. My dad is currently waiting on his grabber blue with red stripes GT500 to come in. They said last monday was the day then they called and said mid july. So crossing fingers. I'm more excited I think but again there's nothing better than to share your passion with your hero.

I saw your Grabber blue w/red stripes GT500 yesterday when I was at the Las Vegas Shelby facility yesterday (16 July, 2009). I justed finished looking at the musuem and went outside to have a smoke and started walking down towards the assembly buildings. Your GT500 just pulled out and was getting ready to be transported onto a moving van. It's sweet!

Archived