TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 gt500 spotted in nashville

mike.s

i saw my first 2010 g500 20-30 minutes ago....it was a grabber blue/white stripe vert..all i can say is WOW!!!pictures do this car absolutely no justice..was not a fan of the grabber blue until now it is beautiful..ford did a great job with the redesign..interior is awesome from the front awesome the side beautiful...i even liked the rear a lot..all the 10's need are a 2 inch rear and 1 inch front drop and perfection..i am truly jealous of you that have one and those waiting it will be well worth it..anyway i was so excited to see one i had to share..seen a lot of gt's and this blew them away

i saw my first 2010 g500 20-30 minutes ago....it was a grabber blue/white stripe vert..all i can say is WOW!!!pictures do this car absolutely no justice..was not a fan of the grabber blue until now it is beautiful..ford did a great job with the redesign..interior is awesome from the front awesome the side beautiful...i even liked the rear a lot..all the 10's need are a 2 inch rear and 1 inch front drop and perfection..i am truly jealous of you that have one and those waiting it will be well worth it..anyway i was so excited to see one i had to share..seen a lot of gt's and this blew them away

I have seen one in MI on Woodward, grabber blue with white stripes....please chime in if you read this.

Was Elvis driving??

Archived