TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Called Order Pulled

alaska

Got a call this morning from my dealer out of California said ford called him today my order was being pulled and will start my build next week, Kona with Silver cant wait as I will fly down to pick her up drive to Seattle and ship to Alaska. Hope to have it by mid August. Not sure what the time frame is between order pull to build to delivery? anyone know approximate time? Thanks for any info

Got a call this morning from my dealer out of California said ford called him today my order was being pulled and will start my build next week, Kona with Silver cant wait as I will fly down to pick her up drive to Seattle and ship to Alaska. Hope to have it by mid August. Not sure what the time frame is between order pull to build to delivery? anyone know approximate time? Thanks for any info

Mine was pulled Friday June 19th, and had its status updated shortly after to show a scheduled build date of 7/27. :D I hope to receive the vehicle before the end of August. Coincidentally, also Kona/Silver as yours. I know that there has been a 2 week plant shutdown effecting my vehicles timeline, but I would be surprised if yours was scheduled to be built any sooner than August?

Mine was pulled Friday June 19th, and had its status updated shortly after to show a scheduled build date of 7/27. :D I hope to receive the vehicle before the end of August. Coincidentally, also Kona/Silver as yours. I know that there has been a 2 week plant shutdown effecting my vehicles timeline, but I would be surprised if yours was scheduled to be built any sooner than August?

Thanks for the info keep me posted

Thanks for the info keep me posted

Will do. BTW, didn't mean to rain on your parade. My timeline is my only experince, but from what I've seen on this forum, I think that its moving along pretty quickly. I guess anything can happen :shrug:

Will do. BTW, didn't mean to rain on your parade. My timeline is my only experince, but from what I've seen on this forum, I think that its moving along pretty quickly. I guess anything can happen :shrug:

Just checked my work email have a message from the dealer " time has finally come gt 500 is scheduled the week of august 3rd" and I have my VIN. How do you do a vin search I know I saw it posted before?

If the car was pulled last night. It will be built in August or there about. Takes about a month from sch to being built

MM

Thanks for the info. Hopefully get it in time before the snow comes.

http://www.pgroup-inc.com/testing/vin.php

I received my vin on 6/29 and my vin does not show up yet.

Mine neither. I think I read somewhere on this site that the VIN shows up here very close to the actual build date, perhaps 1 week before? The detail status showing at what stage the car is through the build system comes from the Vehicle Visibility system. I do not know if that can be a accessed without using the internal Ford/dealer computer system?

when did you order??

Archived