TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White w/Grabber Blue Stripes

blksn8k

I talked to the dealer on Saturday. They had an offer and the buyer had until yesterday (Monday) to close the deal. If not, they were putting it back on eBay. They have done that so I guess the buyer backed out. I asked them if they would consider my 99 Cobra and my 89 Supercoupe on a trade. Didn't say no but they obviously need to see both cars. My problem is I have too many vehicles now and I am already one space short of being able to garage all of them. This would solve that problem but I would have a car payment again. Been nice for the past nine months without one. I have to decide if a 2010 GT500 would be nicer...

I talked to the dealer on Saturday. They had an offer and the buyer had until yesterday (Monday) to close the deal. If not, they were putting it back on eBay. They have done that so I guess the buyer backed out. I asked them if they would consider my 99 Cobra and my 89 Supercoupe on a trade. Didn't say no but they obviously need to see both cars. My problem is I have too many vehicles now and I am already one space short of being able to garage all of them. This would solve that problem but I would have a car payment again. Been nice for the past nine months without one. I have to decide if a 2010 GT500 would be nicer...

Wait 2011, you will not regret it.

• 3 weeks later...
Wait 2011, you will not regret it.

Looks like I won't be tempted by this one anymore. The first offer apparently fell through so they put it back on eBay. I think it may have finally sold for an offer of $50,200. Pretty funny watching the updated video on YouTube. Goofy salesman was all pissy about people calling him out on mistakes he made on the first vid. :hysterical:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Why do you say this? Anything we should know?

What, you haven't heard about the aluminum block? What rock have you been hiding under? :headscratch:

According to some people it is already fact. Personally, I will wait for the press release. The way I see it, if they do switch to an aluminum 5.4L block, great, then it was worth the wait. If not, there will probably be some good deals on left-over '10s and I will have even more money for a downpayment.

.......And with 22 more miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really. At what point do they have to call this a demo or used car? I wonder how the salesman will explain that one away..."Oh yeah, well, uh, I had to take some more pictures and a new video for YouTube. You know, we put a few more miles on during the photo shoot. Yeah, that's it. Another photo shoot..."

I was probably within a few miles of this dealership yesterday. Had to pick up a 9" nodular center section for my 70 Mach 1 in Monroe, MI. Probably should have stopped to look at it but I don't want to be tempted too much.

Really. At what point do they have to call this a demo or used car? I wonder how the salesman will explain that one away..."Oh yeah, well, uh, I had to take some more pictures and a new video for YouTube. You know, we put a few more miles on during the photo shoot. Yeah, that's it. Another photo shoot..."

I was probably within a few miles of this dealership yesterday. Had to pick up a 9" nodular center section for my 70 Mach 1 in Monroe, MI. Probably should have stopped to look at it but I don't want to be tempted too much.

Yea.....and I beleive in his first video he said the 29 miles was from him driving from the dealership to the "photoshoot" across the street. What, did he drive in circles for 45 minutes???

Archived