TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This Week On Team Shelby!

JeffIsHereToo

Let's have some fun!

:party2:

Bummed Knight Rider was canceled? Need to find something to fill that hour each week? Well, I am happy to announce a new weekly LIVE video webcast devoted to Shelby news, forum posts, reviews, hardware, and more all rolled up into a weekly video webcast. There is a chat feature so everyone can participate and talk live!* :stats:

The first episode will be Tue, July 14, 2009 at 10PM eastern and follow every week there after on Tuesday's at the same time!

The show is hosted by me each week. I am also looking for Shelby enthusiasts, especially GT500 owners, who may be interested in taking part in the webcast by co-hosting future webcast episodes. I'd like to have a co-host every week! Anyone up for co-hosting the first show? :poke:

In the future you'll be able to find more information on the new webcast, including guest and co-host information on the website:

http://www.blogtv.com/People/JeffIsHere

You can log on to watch and participate each week at that same address!

* You can attend and participate as a "guest" but to co-host you need to register for a free account and have a web cam.

I registered to watch a friend and figured I would put the account to good use! :dance: If it catches on and is fun for all great! If not well...I'll just end up like Knight Rider! :hysterical:

Will there be a way to watch the shows later? On weekdays I'm an early riser and at 10 pm I'm snoring away!

NO! NO POLITICS!!!!!

:finger:

:hysterical:

:yahoo:

Will there be a way to watch the shows later? On weekdays I'm an early riser and at 10 pm I'm snoring away!

I'll look into that! I think to store past shows I have to have a pay account but worse case maybe that can come later.

Yea, it's tough juggling all the time zones.

Great idea. Are you going to use your stage name? Matt in Chicago???? :hysterical:

I have a face made for RADIO so its best I dont help out!!!

MM

Thats not true MM...you look just like a DJ I knew at a strip club...he had all the honeys! :hysterical:

Sorry to say my mom passed away and I've been consumed with dealing with that.

We'll regroup and start next week.

Sorry!

-Jeff

JEFF,

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM. I KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING I LOST

MY DAD LAST SUNDAY. IT WILL GET BETTER. TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.

PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

RESPECTFULLY,

SCOTTY

Archived