TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Democrat frinds were right

Hey Mike;

I agree with your summise as Corperate America has sold out the American Workers for Profit...........

But we as a society actually lost it when we purchase Forein Goods over American made........

Yeah like hot rod wheels...

I'm not saying the dems are without blame, they voted to go into Iraq too, but this thread is like some I told you so BS. I think the GOP is MORE culpable because they set the agenda and spent the money on stuff like homeland security and the drug benefit etc. Thats why this country is so far in the hole. The dems havent run anything long enough to blame them. If they havent gotten anything accomplsihed in 4 years, I will HELP these guys throw them under the bus, but its too soon to blame them or say this aint working. Obama hasnt even been in office 6 mos. This recession started a long time ago.

I will say this, both sides have some culpability in this mess, but lets not pretend it was the democrats alone or that everything would be hunky dorie if only McCain was president.

KC666

KC666 - You keep posting like that and I may have to take your picture off my dartboard! :hysterical:

SGT/SC#0471 - ""To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

- Theodore Roosevelt

United we stand, why can't we all just support the president? This division thing sucks...we are all in the same crabpot together right?

I mean why can't we all just support the troops and our government they need it now, not doing so plays into the enemys hands...face it.

Weither you like Obama or not or Bush or not just support whos in charge after they win its the old school American way...you dont have to agree but constantly putting down the good old USA is wrong IMO.

Face it McCain lost beacause he picked Palin, she proved to be a bad choice lets move on already and SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT!

I cannot tell you how many times I was told that by friends about Bush II (I thought and still think he is a spoiled Daddy's Boy who ditched on his National Guard service) and you know what I did support him and I did not cry about what I thought of him or his stupid hunt for Saddam who tried to kill his Daddy.

Buck up and support the USA we all need it. Including buying USA made items...or we will fall divided.

+1

Nuff said.

KC666 - You keep posting like that and I may have to take your picture off my dartboard! :hysterical:

SGT/SC#0471 - ""To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

- Theodore Roosevelt

i bet you were not using that quote 3 years ago were you...

hows the river walk in SA these days?

I am loking right now its tough...I love a certain wheel but....

You want a real challenge? Try and find parts for classic Mustangs that aren't made in China. Or anywhere overseas for that matter. I try to rebuild and repair the original parts on my old beasts as best I can just because repops are stamped or assembled in China and made with chinese metal. Sorry but I'm not dealing with Dang and Xiong. At 50 cents an hour you think they care about quality? I thought not. I'll pay the extra money with no issues knowing that a part made here in America by Ford has the quality machined / stamped into it. So Dave, I'll avoid product not made here in America the best I can. That includes shopping for factory seconds at Wallyworld. The product they stock is all junk.

And yes Dave. Corporate America did sell Middle Class America out. The CEO's figured their profits would soar having product made cheaper and higher profit means more investors but it has now bit them in the ass. Many Americans can't even afford the cheap junk anymore and these clowns are sitting in their offices trying to figure out why nobody is buying their product. Pretty simple to figure out. Middle class America no longer has the money to afford these extras.

Edit: By the way SPORTSCARS. Love the avatar! For me that's been the highlight of this topic!

What... might those be? :headscratch:

I know it's been a few hours...I'm still trying to come up with an answer for you...I'll let you know as soon as I do.

how many trillions we have gotten for bail outs and stimulis how many jobs it will create what 3to 4 million jobs . hmmmmmm well lets see as it stands right now the count is 150000 new jobs but not all of them created by stimulis which comes out to right at 5 million spent per job . wow we gomma need a bunch mo money.

how many trillions we have gotten for bail outs and stimulis how many jobs it will create what 3to 4 million jobs . hmmmmmm well lets see as it stands right now the count is 150000 new jobs but not all of them created by stimulis which comes out to right at 5 million spent per job . wow we gomma need a bunch mo money.

The stimulus was never intended to create jobs. That's just the story they feed to the unwashed masses. It was intended for the states to recapitalize their unemployment funds and balance their budgets which is what most of the states are doing with the money. If they wanted to create jobs it would have been simple with 787 billion dollars and they would have told the states not to use the money for their budget shortfalls. We have to stop assuming that the politicians are stupid and incompetent. They know exactly what they are doing, it's just that what they are doing benefits them most of the time and not us.

The stimulus was never intended to create jobs. That's just the story they feed to the unwashed masses. It was intended for the states to recapitalize their unemployment funds and balance their budgets which is what most of the states are doing with the money. If they wanted to create jobs it would have been simple with 787 billion dollars and they would have told the states not to use the money for their budget shortfalls. We have to stop assuming that the politicians are stupid and incompetent. They know exactly what they are doing, it's just that what they are doing benefits them most of the time and not us.

i just remember hearing on the news and internet that obama was gonna create 3to 4 million jobs with some of the stimulis money.and it stands only 150000 so far and not all from obamas money.just going by the facts thats all

Divided we fall dude...Bush had a whole lot of support, ever wonder what happened to all the "Support the Troops" ribbons or the sea of "American Flag" stickes and magnets all gone now...WHY is that.

Just noting what I obeserve.

Edit: spelling.

Yup, while sitting at an intersection, look around and see how many American flags you see flying! Pretty sad site around here.

Archived