TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Painted Headlights

Wanted everyones opinion on these headlights found them online yesterday. I was thinking of getting a pair for my 08 Vista Blue SGT

http://rpidesigns.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=1494

08SGT1289

Only problem is that most of the 08 SGT's came with HID lights...doesn't look like an option with them...

Only problem is that most of the 08 SGT's came with HID lights

I have never seen that stated before. Do you remember where you saw that? My impression was that the opposite was true.

Jim

I have never seen that stated before. Do you remember where you saw that? My impression was that the opposite was true.

Jim

I have yet to see a 08 SGT with HID's in person. I would assume its just a pretty even spread. Either way you should be able to do this with HID's or standard halogen lights.

08SGT1289

Jim

Don't know that it was stated anywhere Jim, but I know my 08 has HID lights and I've seen a bunch of them listed on Ebay and other places that have them, so I just assumed that most of the 08 models came with them...I could be wrong...

Heres another pic, its a painted headlight besel and custom light. I would love to have a blue one on my car. Classic Design Concepts made one similar, but it was never made available for purchase. Does anyone know any companies making any headlight similar?

post-24047-1247025768_thumb.jpg

post-24047-1247025768_thumb.jpg

Heres another pic, its a painted headlight besel and custom light. I would love to have a blue one on my car. Classic Design Concepts made one similar, but it was never made available for purchase. Does anyone know any companies making any headlight similar?

That looks pretty cool actually. It looks much more similar to my 66 painted like that!

Ken

p.s. My 08 has HID's as well.

Archived