TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007-2009 car with 2010 wheels?

mark8855

Does anyone have any pics of the stock wheels from a 2010 GT500 on a 2007-2009 car? I like the new wheels a lot, and would like to see pictures of them on an older car.

I like the new wheels a lot, but likely not enough to put on my '09, they look too much like the standard 2010 mustang GT wheel. I like the CCW's in 19's, and the SSnake wheels in 20's if I decide to replace. Here's the pic you requested.

Copyofchop.jpg

I want a set!!! BAD!!! I just heard Ford is stopping 2010 GT500 production! only 2,000 will be built! Man whats going on?

What is your source? I've got a buddy looking at a my10 Black on Black that he doesn't want to lose. It might help him make up his mind if they are not going to produce anymore.

What is your source? I've got a buddy looking at a my10 Black on Black that he doesn't want to lose. It might help him make up his mind if they are not going to produce anymore.

What about the rumors for the aluminum block in the 2011 cars? If it's true, I'd say for your buddy to wait and get in on a 2011 model.

Thanks for the pic, Sleestack.

I want a set!!! BAD!!! I just heard Ford is stopping 2010 GT500 production! only 2,000 will be built! Man whats going on?

Won't surprise me, Subaru stopped one year to yield sluggish sales to be removed from dealer's lots, gt500s are not selling, the mania is over and time for reality check.

I like the new wheels a lot, but likely not enough to put on my '09, they look too much like the standard 2010 mustang GT wheel. I like the CCW's in 19's, and the SSnake wheels in 20's if I decide to replace. Here's the pic you requested.

Copyofchop.jpg

Ehhh... Looks ok. Nothing spectacular

Archived