TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oh my, how you have grown!

She is not married, but has a boyfriend...

She lives in Tampa these days, and she squeaks like a chipmunk when she gets really excited! You looking to add a stallion to the barn? :hysterical:

I was thinking of seeing if she wouldn't mind doing a few pictures with my car....that's not cheating right? :drool:

We might could use the help of a flag girl for a future Terlingua event that I have no knowledge or information about. :stir:

Hey Rick! I think she would fit right in with us at the Vegas bash, but unfortunately, I dont think I could afford her for the week if I sold my car to pay her way! :hysterical:

Oh yeah...another pic...

sherri.jpg

sherri.jpg

Yeah, my wife just saw her facebook profile and picture and got somewhat irritated. She told me to remove her as a friend... :hysterical:

I cant help it if hot girls want to hang out with me! :drool:

Yeah, my wife just saw her facebook profile and picture and got somewhat irritated. She told me to remove her as a friend... :hysterical:

I KNEW that was coming...you don't need to ask how I knew that do you? :hysterical:

Well, I've got to admit, you've got the cajones for even bringing this up. Cajones, is that Spanish, I need to practice for later in the year.

Dude, you wife is like 20 years younger than her. No one leaves their wife for an OLDER woman! She's got nothin to worry about.

But just to be nice, I'll keep her on my friends list for you.

That would make my wife 17...I dont think so...add 7 or so years....

Dubbs: I think that you should PM us the pictures that you can't post.

Just send me your email in a PM...wish granted!

Ok dude what IS up with the elbow fetish? :hysterical:

Its not really a fetish but actually a truthful gauge to tell exactly how old a women is. :read:

My good ole dad taught me this trick. You know with todays ladies a lot of them will have some sort of comestic surgery or enhancements so its really difficult to tell the accurate age of a finely sculpted goddess but if you look at her elbows you can count the wrinkles and they will tell you her true age. :yup:

I was explainig to Sheri in Tulsa this age accuracy test and she was very amuzed by this method. :bandance:

Its actually very true so guys go home and look at your wifes elbows and then look at your daughters and you will see the difference. :hysterical:

• 1 month later...
nope...have to guess again...my dad couldn't pick me out either...

umm, in the meantime, she just sent me another pic...

:happy feet:

Nice school mate to have. And yes, I picked you out on the first try.

Interesting how things turn out huh?

Archived