TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oh my, how you have grown!

She wasn't anything special in elementary school, but thanks to Facebook, I have hooked up with an old schoolmate of mine...

I thought it selfish not to share her picture all grows-ed up!

No thank you needed....

how does that saying go? I wish I knew then what I know now! I would have paid her alot more attention! :drool:

sherrigulley.jpg

sherrigulley.jpg

She wasn't anything special in elementary school, but thanks to Facebook, I have hooked up with an old schoolmate of mine...

I thought it selfish not to share her picture all grows-ed up!

No thank you needed....

how does that saying go? I wish I knew then what I know now! I would have paid her alot more attention! :drool:

Hey Warrin,

You should get out your old school year book and post her picture in elementary school. I want to see the before and after pictures.

I sure hope your chatting with her.

I bet she never had kids

Face book is awesome I located my best friend as a kid and now hang out like we never lost contact.

Hey Warrin,

You should get out your old school year book and post her picture in elementary school. I want to see the before and after pictures.

I sure hope your chatting with her.

I bet she never had kids

Face book is awesome I located my best friend as a kid and now hang out like we never lost contact.

Yeah this was my face when I saw her picture- (reinacted by my little girl)

shocked.JPG

shocked.JPG

That's funny the way that kinda thing can bite ya in the butt down the line.

That picture is priceless. Let me guess your two over to her in the front row.

nope...have to guess again...my dad couldn't pick me out either...

umm, in the meantime, she just sent me another pic...

:happy feet:

gotrack.jpg

gotrack.jpg

Ok Back row third one from left.

Oh man your killing me with all her photos. You should have made a point to hang out with that chic more. WOWOWOWOWOWOWO

I don't buy it. That girl looks too young to be a classmate of yours back then. :lurk:

Warrins only 37

If you go to the gym you will see many 37 year old women that look that good. Its just when they reach 40 is when its all over

Hey Warrin

Didn't you just have a birthday? Hope you had a wild time.

I say....Second Row, Second from the Left....................................

Ok Back row third one from left.

ding ding ding ding!

I don't buy it. That girl looks too young to be a classmate of yours back then. :lurk:

Well, its true...I dont think these are pics done in the last year...Im thinking maybe 5 or 10 years ago...but they are on her profile page on facebook, and it is her.

I say....Second Row, Second from the Left....................................

Brian W.- good guy...here is a picture of him all grows-ed up!

Ya think she would have bought more clothes since then, shes stickin' out of em all over..... :lurk:

Well if you like those...look at this one-

brianw.jpg

ohlala.jpg

brianw.jpg

ohlala.jpg

I looked at the school picture and KNEW Warren first time I saw it!!! Looks just like that now but taller!!!!

MM

Im a bit rounder... :hysterical:

I just hope he was REAL nice to HER in school. WOW :happy feet:

You know, she was completely under the radar...but when you are 8, are you really thinking how hot is this girl GOING to be? No, I think I was playing with GI Joes...

She just did one of those facebook quizzes....how many times a week do you need sex....her result was 7...my only comment I could put down was *cough*

:drool:

She lives in Tampa now...I may have to visit there sooner than I thought! I already love that town as it is...One Word- VENUS

They also happen to have the best steak I have ever placed in my mouth- Charlie's Steakhouse by the airport...and then there is....Lobster Pot...and for dessert...Bern's...ohhhh...Im booking right now!

Im a bit rounder... :hysterical:

You know, she was completely under the radar...but when you are 8, are you really thinking how hot is this girl GOING to be? No, I think I was playing with GI Joes...

She just did one of those facebook quizzes....how many times a week do you need sex....her result was 7...my only comment I could put down was *cough*

:drool:

She lives in Tampa now...I may have to visit there sooner than I thought! I already love that town as it is...One Word- VENUS

They also happen to have the best steak I have ever placed in my mouth- Charlie's Steakhouse by the airport...and then there is....Lobster Pot...and for dessert...Bern's...ohhhh...Im booking right now!

If you need a wingman, stop by Gainesville and pick me up on your way south!!!!

Did I mention she is a mother of 2?

Yeah...and these photos are recent, as in the last year recent...

I am now a fan!

I googled her just for the hell of it...she is ALL over the place...and some of her pics I cant post here!

But here is one I can...I think...

seethroughsherri.jpg

seethroughsherri.jpg

Hey Warrin you would make a great pimp have you ever thought of a career change? :shades:

And Sheri I wish I could check her elbows. :worm::dreamy:

Nahhh, it would get in the way of my drug sales! :hysterical:

Archived