TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Everyone getting supercharged

It will just take some time to save up, or I could go the N/A route with a custom tune, UDPs, Long Tube Headers, hot rod cams, gears for a 70hp increase at ~$2700.

I could then have a graphic shop make me a "SHELBY GT/NA" rocker stripe :D

Edited by AFBLUE

It will just take some time to save up, or I could go the N/A route with a custom tune, UDPs, Long Tube Headers, hot rod cams, gears for a 70hp increase at ~$2700.

I could then have a graphic shop make me a "SHELBY GT/NA" rocker stripe :D

I like that. I racked my brain trying to come up with something unique for my NA SGT that would poke fun at the SGT/SC guys! :hysterical:

And that works nicely. ;) I've got a set of UD pulleys headed to the block here in no time, if you're interested.

Ken

p.s. If you want some serious gains, go with a stage 2 Comp cam, my man. They've been the biggest source of NA power for me by far.

Edited by kahmann

I like that. I racked my brain trying to come up with something unique for my NA SGT that would poke fun at the SGT/SC guys! :hysterical:

And that works nicely. ;) I've got a set of UD pulleys headed to the block here in no time, if you're interested.

Ken

p.s. If you want some serious gains, go with a stage 2 Comp cam, my man. They've been the biggest source of NA power for me by far.

How much of a gain? 1badsgt gained ~43rwhp with the hod rod cams and the long tubes (plus retuning).

Edited by AFBLUE

How much of a gain? 1badsgt gained ~43rwhp with the hod rod cams and the long tubes (plus retuning).

I gained 51 RWHP with stage 2 Comps and JBA shortys.

Ken

EDIT: Forgot the shortys.

Edited by kahmann

That was on a mild (crappy) tune and I'm convinced the shortys netted me nearly nothing in the top end.

The Comps actually cost almost a couple hundred less than the hot rods, but the difference is made up in upgraded springs/retainers.

I wouldn't consider anything else, after driving and hearing this car.

Ken

Thanks...we've hijacked this thread :)

:hysterical: Mission accomplished.

So...umm...about that supercharger... :doh:

p.s. WTH happened to your signature, man?! That was one of the highlights of my morning! :)

Edited by kahmann