TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H158 (temporary) stripe delete

Hi everyone...

Just had my 'over the top' gold stripes removed.... Im having the new ones id ordered put on this Friday 7/10/9 ! :) But before i do I wanted to share a picture of her as it is right now... looks pretty bad a*s in my opinion.. it almost gave me 2nd thoughts about putting them back on for a while!! Im also putting new hood cables on as the originals were a little discolored.... (please excuse any dirt, I have not washed the car myself since I got her back from the shop) I LOVE MY CAR!!

Jon...

post-19112-1246853521_thumb.jpg

post-19112-1246853521_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone...

Just had my 'over the top' gold stripes removed.... Im having the new ones id ordered put on this Friday 7/10/9 ! :) But before i do I wanted to share a picture of her as it is right now... looks pretty bad a*s in my opinion.. it almost gave me 2nd thoughts about putting them back on for a while!! Im also putting new hood cables on as the originals were a little discolored.... (please excuse any dirt, I have not washed the car myself since I got her back from the shop) I LOVE MY CAR!!

Jon...

It does look pretty sick!!!

Hi everyone...

Jon...

Not to bad looks like me naked !!!! :drool: Did you price getting them painted on???

Archived