TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Future value of the GT500

old guy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST BRINGING SOME GOOD FEELINGS INTO THIS VALUE THREAD ... Future value of my 08 is priceless......60km and counting....7yrs old now and a smile every km....Why ... $$ are not the reason I bought her to get $$ back... Driving is my high and reward .... Was asked to sell her for $32k and refused... Why .. because I could not replace her.. I am retired and 66yrs old and wanted the 2nd yr(so ford could get the bugs out) to keep till I gave up my lic when too old...Yes my Shelby gets high fives at most shows or on the street...Most none ford people do not know what year she is and are very very surprised she looks so good...Thxs C.S. ... Investment never....Usage and enjoyment ... Priceless ... Nothing bad said here I hope......PS....Never use a car to get rich on unless you own a collection .......And that takes yrs of up/down values.....Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you need to read post # 64 where you stated there were still ADM's through the 2008 year, I can read just fine, although I will admit some of your posts are difficult to comprehend. Not only does this prove there weren't ADM's, it proves they went for invoice or lower in 2008.

By the way I can visit any forums I want, do you have Napoleon complex or something???

Galpin Ford is the largest volume Ford dealer on the planet so of course they will be selling cars cheaper, even a GT500. There's no date on the ad so I'm guessing late 2008 or 2009 when the economy fell again. The 0% financing says it's for ALMOST any new Ford, Mercury or Lincoln...

When I bought mine at the 3Q 2008, here in the northeast there were still ADMs. I said ADMs through 2008. For comparison, a KR at my local dealership was $135K at the time.

Archived