TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our Govrner Sarah Palin Stepping Down

:)

Yes the media and the ultra-liberals ARE afraid of her, that's why the constant attacks. Sara Palin represents the average person who is outraged with the direction our government has been heading for many years. Blame who you want but the U.S. is heading in the same direction as the State of California, "gimme gimme gimme". Soon the "takers" from the system will outnumber the "givers" and we will be a second rate country, in the same manner that the Soviet Union collapsed, "deep in debt, no one to loan us any more money, and finally we have to pay for all of the "takers" who killed us economically. So it may not be Sara Palin that steps up to the plate, but she has done a great service by showing many, that an honest average citizen CAN make a difference. I only hope that the current administration's ambitious economic plans work out but I just cannot see how you can borrow your way out of debt in the long term. :cry:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see this as a political opportunist eager to start her bid to become president. She couldnt even make it through 2009? I hate it when elected officals dont finish what they start to work on the next big position. The media forced her out? She better toughen up. She is a joke, this is one more example.

SVTTim, you sound eager for a civil war? No hope for America? Whats wrong with you? Sounds like you only believe in democracy when right wingers win all the time. Its never going to be that way here in the US of A....never should be either. Right wingers wrecked this country, looted it. We are living with the result of 8 years of incompetance. You want more?

Dont worry, the right wing crazies will get back in power, thats how it works here. Then they will lose power...its a repeating cycle. Aparently you want them to have power forever? Or America is doomed? Man up.

One other thing, when the "shooting begins", there will be people shootiing back. Anyone who wants to overthrow the democratically elected government is a traitor and should get what traitors deserve....

ShelbyDude: Actually Palin is a gift that keeps on a givin'. This is one more example. If she runs in 2012, well prepare for 4 more years of Obama :hysterical:

KC666

:rockon:

The answer is very simple, If President Obama and the Dems plans are even remotely successful, they will stay in office, if NOT, then the cycle will repeat itself. Sooner or later the country has to get beyond the media sound bites, and RESULTS of President Obama's policies have to start showing very quickly if the U.S is to remain economically viable. So it serves no purpose to keep on beating on Sara Palin, why don't we all just start ensuring the the current Federal Government leaders deliver as promised. Let's put our energies into demanding the government at all levels do their jobs. Instead of sending hateful Forum notes, why not use the time to contact your elected officials with your thoughts. :banghead:

Yes the media and the ultra-liberals ARE afraid of her, that's why the constant attacks. Sara Palin represents the average person who is outraged with the direction our government has been heading for many years. Blame who you want but the U.S. is heading in the same direction as the State of California, "gimme gimme gimme". Soon the "takers" from the system will outnumber the "givers" and we will be a second rate country, in the same manner that the Soviet Union collapsed, "deep in debt, no one to loan us any more money, and finally we have to pay for all of the "takers" who killed us economically. So it may not be Sara Palin that steps up to the plate, but she has done a great service by showing many, that an honest average citizen CAN make a difference. I only hope that the current administration's ambitious economic plans work out but I just cannot see how you can borrow your way out of debt in the long term. :cry:

I don't think she is an average American citizen; if so that would mean most of us are lacking in intelligence and fortitude. She's quitting her job and leaving the state of Alaska in a bad way, but of course the rightwingnuts are blaming the so-called leftist media for her lack of integrity.

Never fails to amaze me although it is so par for the course for republicans.

Seriously, If the Media did to Obama and his Family what they did to Palin and her Family, do you really think Obama would be President now?

Palin made herself an easy target?????Media always jumps on easy targets????????? :hysterical:

Palin made herself an easy target?????Media always jumps on easy targets????????? :hysterical:

HOW?

Being a Female?

Being Smart?

Having Class?

Knowing what she was talking about?

Being able to answer questions with out already knowing the Question?

Able to speak without a Script or Telapromtor?

HOW?

Being Smart?

Knowing what she was talking about?

Able to speak without a Script or Telapromtor?

:hysterical:

There you go......Answer a question with a question.........

But she did okay when she did speak from a "SCRIPT"???????? ;)

I see this as a political opportunist eager to start her bid to become president. She couldn't even make it through 2009? I hate it when elected officals dont finish what they start to work on the next big position. The media forced her out? She better toughen up. She is a joke, this is one more example.

ShelbyDude: Actually Palin is a gift that keeps on a givin'. This is one more example. If she runs in 2012, well prepare for 4 more years of Obama :hysterical:

+1. You guys would really want her to be the Republican nominee?? That's almost guaranteeing a re-election for Obama. Isn't it time for the Republican party to revitalize itself, get back to fundamentals? Nominate someone with actual ideas? I think if they have any chance in 2012, they need to make a bold move like nominating Ron Paul or Chuck Norris for a run in 2012. Otherwise it's 4 more years of Obama.

I see this as a political opportunist eager to start her bid to become president. She couldnt even make it through 2009? I hate it when elected officals dont finish what they start to work on the next big position. The media forced her out? She better toughen up. She is a joke, this is one more example.

SVTTim, you sound eager for a civil war? No hope for America? Whats wrong with you? Sounds like you only believe in democracy when right wingers win all the time. Its never going to be that way here in the US of A....never should be either. Right wingers wrecked this country, looted it. We are living with the result of 8 years of incompetance. You want more?

Dont worry, the right wing crazies will get back in power, thats how it works here. Then they will lose power...its a repeating cycle. Aparently you want them to have power forever? Or America is doomed? Man up.

One other thing, when the "shooting begins", there will be people shootiing back. Anyone who wants to overthrow the democratically elected government is a traitor and should get what traitors deserve....

KC666

Eager, I think I made it clear that I am not eager at all. This is not about Democrat or Republican, its about people in power abusing that power. I have been around a while as you have but, I have never seen this kind of intervention by goverment. And, it wasnt right wing people that got us in this mess. It was conservatives selling out thier values to try to win votes, rather than doing the right thing. You dont have to fear me or people like me. I am and always be a law abiding citizen. I expect my government to also follow the law. When they dont, I will still defend and protect the constitution as I have sworn to do on numerous occasions.

+1. You guys would really want her to be the Republican nominee?? That's almost guaranteeing a re-election for Obama. Isn't it time for the Republican party to revitalize itself, get back to fundamentals? Nominate someone with actual ideas? I think if they have any chance in 2012, they need to make a bold move like nominating Ron Paul or Chuck Norris for a run in 2012. Otherwise it's 4 more years of Obama.

I love Chuck Norris and believe he is a decent guy with good morals and values but you can't be serious. Although if it were between the "O" man and Chuck I would vote for Chuck just "because".

I don't think she is an average American citizen; if so that would mean most of us are lacking in intelligence and fortitude. She's quitting her job and leaving the state of Alaska in a bad way, but of course the rightwingnuts are blaming the so-called leftist media for her lack of integrity.

Never fails to amaze me although it is so par for the course for republicans.

I dont understand. On one hand, you say shes stupid, and on the other, she's hurting Alaska. You cant have it both ways. Wait, I forgot, you can.

Heres a Democrat for you! And a damn good one but, Im sure he doesnt fit your mold

I dont understand. On one hand, you say shes stupid, and on the other, she's hurting Alaska. You cant have it both ways. Wait, I forgot, you can.

Heres a Democrat for you! And a damn good one but, Im sure he doesnt fit your mold

Palin is a total moron, and her latest move only solidifies that, I can't believe she quit her post 18 months early, ALASKA DESERVES BETTER.

Good riddens drama queen and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Palin is a total moron, and her latest move only solidifies that, I can't believe she quit her post 18 months early, ALASKA DESERVES BETTER.

Good riddens drama queen and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

First this isnt unheard of. Many politicians have "quit their post" before resurfacing to greater posts. Your speaking like a true democrat, some one who doesnt put their family first, like she is. Please do tell who is better for alaska?

Huckabee/Palin 2012

I love Chuck Norris and believe he is a decent guy with good morals and values but you can't be serious. Although if it were between the "O" man and Chuck I would vote for Chuck just "because".

Idunno, judging from his recent book, it looks like he's gearing up for a run for something!

Chuck Norris - Black Belt Patriotism

And who wouldn't want a president with all of these accomplishments? :hysterical:

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Idunno, judging from his recent book, it looks like he's gearing up for a run for something!

Chuck Norris - Black Belt Patriotism

And who wouldn't want a president with all of these accomplishments? :hysterical:

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

I just don't see him running. I think he would be much more likely to support Huckabee than run himself. I would like to see Huckabee run again. I would vote for Huckabee, Palin, Romney or Norris. Anybody but Otrauma.

I just don't see him running. I think he would be much more likely to support Huckabee than run himself. I would like to see Huckabee run again. I would vote for Huckabee, Palin, Romney or Norris. Anybody but Otrauma.

I have to agree. Norris is great but I dont see him as a politician. Hes too much of a regular guy. Common sense guy but, we never elect people that have common sense

If anyone actually caught Palins ramblin bizarre fairwell you will understand why she is not POTUS material.

BTW, that "liberal media" sure treated Bill Clinton right. There is no liberal media, it a myth perpetuated by the GOP and their propaganda machine to politcize and mitigate any critisim. Lable and dismiss, that is the game.

KC666

If anyone actually caught Palins ramblin bizarre fairwell you will understand why she is not POTUS material.

BTW, that "liberal media" sure treated Bill Clinton right. There is no liberal media, it a myth perpetuated by the GOP and their propaganda machine to politcize and mitigate any critisim. Lable and dismiss, that is the game.

KC666

Man, you have to pull you head out of the sand. The same media you talk about has admitted they are liberal. The bad part about it is not that they are liberal but, the fail to educate the public with facts. Leaving us all a bit more ignorant. We need the media, we need them to get us facts and not drive thier agenda

She's not intelligent and she isn't worried about taking care of the state she pledged to serve. . . these two facts don't cancel each other out, quite the opposite.

She's not intelligent and she isn't worried about taking care of the state she pledged to serve. . . these two facts don't cancel each other out, quite the opposite.

Yep, in Politics when things get tough, you gotta be tough........

No POTUS for Palin........

There is no liberal media, it a myth perpetuated by the GOP and their propaganda machine to politcize and mitigate any critisim. Lable and dismiss, that is the game.

KC666

Nice post. I got a tingling feeling running down my leg! :hysterical:

Man, you have to pull you head out of the sand. The same media you talk about has admitted they are liberal. The bad part about it is not that they are liberal but, the fail to educate the public with facts. Leaving us all a bit more ignorant. We need the media, we need them to get us facts and not drive thier agenda

Tim, your talking in huge generalizations which I dont think are accurate. Where did the media admit they were liberal?

FOX news? Hearst publishing the largest news media owner? GE/NBC? Washington Post? These are all liberal? Watch meet the press some Sunday morning and you will find that tough questions are are asked of both sides. Serious journalists, real journalists, are not biased. If GOP facts dont add up, if they have no plan other than empty rhetoric, the news will call them on that.

KC666

Tim, your talking in huge generalizations which I dont think are accurate. Where did the media admit they were liberal?

FOX news? Hearst publishing the largest news media owner? GE/NBC? Washington Post? These are all liberal? Watch meet the press some Sunday morning and you will find that tough questions are are asked of both sides. Serious journalists, real journalists, are not biased. If GOP facts dont add up, if they have no plan other than empty rhetoric, the news will call them on that.

KC666

Here's a video of the ABC news political chief admitting they are biased.

Here's Walter Cronkite admitting the media is liberal.

http://brain-terminal.com/posts/2003/08/27...s-media-liberal

Here's NPR admitting a liberal bias

http://www.mediaresearch.org/BozellColumns...col20031021.asp

Here's the CBC ombudsman admitting liberal bias

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6308691/CBC-Ombu...ts-Liberal-Bias

Here's the Washington Post admitting they are biased towards Obama

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...s-towards-obama

Here's Katie Couric admitting her liberal bias

Here's Newsweek admitting liberal bias

http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/liberal-bias-at-newsweek/

Here's a Harvard study showing liberal bias

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1922725/posts

The media IS liberal. Here's just one example: That reporter who was at one of the TEA parties berating a guy on national TV because he had a sign comparing Obama to Hitler. Then there is video of the exact same reporter after Katrina as she looks at a big paper mache' bust of George W. Bush with a Hitler mustache and she says "and here we have a likeness of George W. Bush". She wasn't outraged when it was a conservative. There are thousands of clear cut examples of the media's bias. Go buy this book and read it:

http://www.amazon.com/Slobbering-Love-Affa...m/dp/1596980907

We know the "news" will call the GOP on everything.

Still waitng for them to call the dems on anything. Especially the "One" who dropped in from the sky. The media is hard left and has been that way for decades.

Party affiliation has nothing to do with it, Democrat or Republican it is wrong to quit your post as she is a major let down for her state, the people who voted for her, etc. If you cant stand the heat get out of the water, and that is exactly what she did.

Alaska will be better off without her, and she was a contender for the V.P. and now she quits, sad and embarrassing for her party and her fine state of Alaska.

Party affiliation has nothing to do with it, Democrat or Republican it is wrong to quit your post as she is a major let down for her state, the people who voted for her, etc. If you cant stand the heat get out of the water, and that is exactly what she did.

Alaska will be better off without her, and she was a contender for the V.P. and now she quits, sad and embarrassing for her party and her fine state of Alaska.

First, thanks 2007GT for doing my work for me, overwhelming evidence or media bias

I see on person from Alaska in this thread and it sounds like he thought she did a good job

Archived