TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our Govrner Sarah Palin Stepping Down

Just thought you would like to know our great Govrner form Alaska has just announced she is stepping down as Govner. The media has destroyed her and her family and she is taking family first as it should be. Her family asked her to step down as it is to hard on them. She just announced this this morning form her home in wasilla. It is sad they are great people.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just thought you would like to know our great Govrner form Alaska has just announced she is stepping down as Govner. The media has destroyed her and her family and she is taking family first as it should be. Her family asked her to step down as it is to hard on them. She just announced this this morning form her home in wasilla. It is sad they are great people.

Man, I hate to hear that, I voted for McCain and Palin. She is a beautiful and intelligent woman, I don't think we have heard the last of her.

Cobra010

Just thought you would like to know our great Governor form Alaska has just announced she is stepping down as Governor. The media has destroyed her and her family and she is taking family first as it should be. Her family asked her to step down as it is to hard on them. She just announced this this morning form her home in wasilla. It is sad they are great people.

That's sad to hear - The media really almost forced her out? You'll have to forgive me, as I don't pay much attention to all the mainstream/network media - I am repulsed by it. I thought most of the attention had died down by now on her. Terrible that this has happened to her and her family.

Hopefully we'll hear from her again in about 3 years! ;)

That's sad to hear - The media really almost forced her out? You'll have to forgive me, as I don't pay much attention to all the mainstream/network media - I am repulsed by it. I thought most of the attention had died down by now on her. Terrible that this has happened to her and her family.

Hopefully we'll hear from her again in about 3 years! ;)

Well Said!!

Trust me it's to get ready for a 2012 Presidential run. I wish her the best. She got really bad treatment from the press. Maybe had they be so critical of BO the election would have turned out different.

Trust me it's to get ready for a 2012 Presidential run. I wish her the best. She got really bad treatment from the press. Maybe had they be so critical of BO the election would have turned out different.

She's not going anywhere. I'm sure this is to prepare for the 2012 election

She's not going anywhere. I'm sure this is to prepare for the 2012 election

She is doing the right thing. Unlike a lot of other politicians that hang on to their current positions while they campaign as a fallback. She either wants to give 100% to her state or have someone else do it as Alaskans deserve.

She is doing the right thing. Unlike a lot of other politicians that hang on to their current positions while they campaign as a fallback. She either wants to give 100% to her state or have someone else do it as Alaskans deserve.

You're right about that. It's amazing when a politician holds an office while seemingly devoting all their time to campaigning for another office. It definitely is unfair to the constituents that elected them.

In that aspect Governor Palin is pretty much one of a kind making this move now - if indeed she plans to run for president.

I still can't believe all the hate that is directed to her personally. It makes me extremely sad to see that happen. Some of the comments that people leave on boards are just sickening. It's no wonder that very few respectable people want to enter the arena of politics.

It is sad what this country has come to, when a person has moral values that they want compromise such as faimily, honesty, integrity and a faith in the AlMIGHTY GOD and then are treated the way her and her family have been treated. This country needs to wake up and realize what is happening to us. Immorality is what is accepted as the norm now, what a complete reversal of what our country originally stood for. A day of reconning and judgement is close at hand and we need to be ready to retake what is rightfully ours a country that we can be proud of again.

I have great respect for her. She is a true American that cares for truth and morality - unlike those in power at the moment.

You're right about that. It's amazing when a politician holds an office while seemingly devoting all their time to campaigning for another office. It definitely is unfair to the constituents that elected them.

In that aspect Governor Palin is pretty much one of a kind making this move now - if indeed she plans to run for president.

I still can't believe all the hate that is directed to her personally. It makes me extremely sad to see that happen. Some of the comments that people leave on boards are just sickening. It's no wonder that very few respectable people want to enter the arena of politics.

All the hate directed towards her is nothing but FEAR from those directing that hate! They are TERRIFIED of her because they know she stands for everything that is right and she is someone that would put an end to all their free handouts and idiocy! You talk about about having a major thorn put in your side of decades of working towards destroying this country and doing what needs to be done to get this country on track again, that would be someone like Palin. The libs are scared to death of her because of that! So they do what libs do best. Spew total hatred in an attempt to destroy someone that stands for everything that is right and good!

This is a very smart move on Palin's part and a libs worst nightmare!

PALIN 2012!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

She steps down and you guys are celabrating???????????

And the Dems are afraid of her???????? :hysterical:

Sad day, the lady steps down, most likely becasue of all the lies and deciet proagated by the left wing wacos and you think its funny. I see no hope for America any longer. Democrats will do anything for power, they lust it so they can control your every move. And they will try. When they finnaly think they can set aside the second amendment, thats when normal non-political Americans will wake up. They wont stand for it. And the shooting will begin. It will be a sad day for America and Im not sure how it will turn out.

Sad day, the lady steps down, most likely becasue of all the lies and deciet proagated by the left wing wacos and you think its funny. I see no hope for America any longer. Democrats will do anything for power, they lust it so they can control your every move. And they will try. When they finnaly think they can set aside the second amendment, thats when normal non-political Americans will wake up. They wont stand for it. And the shooting will begin. It will be a sad day for America and Im not sure how it will turn out.

Okay Tim;

I dont see it happening but if and when it does I will be just as outraged............

Okay Tim;

I dont see it happening but if and when it does I will be just as outraged............

Just remember, invest in precious metals my friend.......................lead!

I see this as a political opportunist eager to start her bid to become president. She couldnt even make it through 2009? I hate it when elected officals dont finish what they start to work on the next big position. The media forced her out? She better toughen up. She is a joke, this is one more example.

SVTTim, you sound eager for a civil war? No hope for America? Whats wrong with you? Sounds like you only believe in democracy when right wingers win all the time. Its never going to be that way here in the US of A....never should be either. Right wingers wrecked this country, looted it. We are living with the result of 8 years of incompetance. You want more?

Dont worry, the right wing crazies will get back in power, thats how it works here. Then they will lose power...its a repeating cycle. Aparently you want them to have power forever? Or America is doomed? Man up.

One other thing, when the "shooting begins", there will be people shootiing back. Anyone who wants to overthrow the democratically elected government is a traitor and should get what traitors deserve....

ShelbyDude: Actually Palin is a gift that keeps on a givin'. This is one more example. If she runs in 2012, well prepare for 4 more years of Obama :hysterical:

KC666

:rockon:

Thats the beauty of it. We can disagree and still be friends! :)

The Palin thing will be interesting to watch as it goes forward. :shrug:

Everyone is my friend.........But most don't know it?????????? :hysterical:

I see this as a political opportunist eager to start her bid to become president. She couldnt even make it through 2009? I hate it when elected officals dont finish what they start to work on the next big position. The media forced her out? She better toughen up. She is a joke, this is one more example.

SVTTim, you sound eager for a civil war? No hope for America? Whats wrong with you? Sounds like you only believe in democracy when right wingers win all the time. Its never going to be that way here in the US of A....never should be either. Right wingers wrecked this country, looted it. We are living with the result of 8 years of incompetance. You want more?

Dont worry, the right wing crazies will get back in power, thats how it works here. Then they will lose power...its a repeating cycle. Aparently you want them to have power forever? Or America is doomed? Man up.

One other thing, when the "shooting begins", there will be people shootiing back. Anyone who wants to overthrow the democratically elected government is a traitor and should get what traitors deserve....

ShelbyDude: Actually Palin is a gift that keeps on a givin'. This is one more example. If she runs in 2012, well prepare for 4 more years of Obama :hysterical:

KC666

:rockon:

Um, you need to go back a lot further than the last 8 years! Try 1913 as a good starting point!

All these dems and repubs are all in this together. It matters not which one wins the majority as long as they are the only two partys in control. As long as they remain in control there is no hope for this country as they all keep violating the constitution and taking away more freedoms from the people.

You complain about Bush yet you voted for Bush. Obama is just as bad and worse! Obama is Bush on steriods!

The ONLY way this country will ever get back on tract and get restored to constitutional order again is if we get all these crooks out! Only two ways that is ever going to happen. Either the people wake up and vote them all out by putting a stop to their blindness of being divided by party line because they are both really one in the same party only calling themselves a different party so fools keep playing into that BS....OR...a by a full blown revolutiuon where the people rise up and physically march into DC and remove them from office by force and throwing them out! Either way, I'm ready for whichever way the people decide to get it done as long as we get it done!

Archived