TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pot Heads and Hot Boxes

Pulled up to a red light yesterday beside an older Honda Accord, 4 kids toking up, smoke visible coming out of the windows. As soon as I stopped, two arms come shooting out of the left side windows, thumbs up! Then i hear them ' Awesome car, man! Cool, dude'.

Light turns green and they floor it, egging me on, so i blipped the gas and shot past them in second gear. I slowed to the speed limit and let them pass, hooting and hollering, more smoke out the windows.

BTW, is there a remote sensor that connects the tach to the wifey's vocal cords? Everytime i hit 5000 rpm she starts yelling 'slow down, that's enough, yada yada ...

Forget the apples, peaches and other delectibles out of the Okanagan Valley, and timber....nothing compared to the largest $ASH crop to come out of the province......boo yah..we're takin' BC BUD....

...not that i know anything about that...its just what I smell.....er, hear I meant to say....

Dude, pass me the cheetos

And yes, I concur...my wife starts grippin' when her heads starts snapping back like a bobble head on hard exceleration

Forget the apples, peaches and other delectibles out of the Okanagan Valley, and timber....nothing compared to the largest $ASH crop to come out of the province......boo yah..we're takin' BC BUD....

...not that i know anything about that...its just what I smell.....er, hear I meant to say....

Dude, pass me the cheetos

And yes, I concur...my wife starts grippin' when her heads starts snapping back like a bobble head on hard exceleration

:ninja:

Archived