TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash outlet plug cover

Shitty pics... but I'm back from Indy and fingered i better post them up! it's just held on the wheel with a little masking tape, i'll figure out better lighting to get a good pic once it's installed.... the only aspect that may end up bugging me is that the background is a mirror finish... would have probably prefered a etched aluminum look over the reflective surface, but still can't beat it!

8835_1220940333456_1527364323_579142_6917906_n.jpg

8835_1220940373457_1527364323_579143_3466501_n.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shitty pics... but I'm back from Indy and fingered i better post them up! it's just held on the wheel with a little masking tape, i'll figure out better lighting to get a good pic once it's installed.... the only aspect that may end up bugging me is that the background is a mirror finish... would have probably prefered a etched aluminum look over the reflective surface, but still can't beat it!

8835_1220940333456_1527364323_579142_6917906_n.jpg

8835_1220940373457_1527364323_579143_3466501_n.jpg

Hey I'm liking yhese items, center cap inserts and valve stem caps would also be a nice touch.

If there is a list put me down and pm me......

GG

Just ordered the dash emblem with shelby GT not a bad price, I'd like to get the center insert for the steering wheel, did you discuss a mold of the tribar with him so no shaving down of the center steering wheel emblem was needed?

Looked good on your car, asked him to help me on a Barrett Jackson emblem that has sun faded also, good post.......

Thanks GG

Looking good ! I just might have to do the same.

Here is the other design installed. It's more subdued than the chrome look version and I think for an 07 blends better with the overall look. I got the one that doesn't have the finger groove and looks like the 07 radio knob.

FYI!

Jeff - thanks for posting the pics; that looks good. I went to buy one but they only do PayPal, so, now I need to set that up first.

Here is the other design installed. It's more subdued than the chrome look version and I think for an 07 blends better with the overall look. I got the one that doesn't have the finger groove and looks like the 07 radio knob.

FYI!

Mine showed up today in the mail and boy did it look nice, I opted for powder coated and I swear the Cobra emblem with Shelby GT looks light gold goes nicely with my charchoal IUP option.

He is making me a rear faux emblem for my car, actually I purchased three, felt like just incase someone peeled it off.

Looked at the artwork on the faux emblem today and these will really be neat if the quality is the same as this. I originally thought they might be a little on the pricey side, but after you pick them up and feel the weight and look at the workmanship, it is topnotch.

From order to in the mail box was about 7 days, if your on the fence these are really nice....

GG

Mine showed up today in the mail and boy did it look nice, I opted for powder coated and I swear the Cobra emblem with Shelby GT looks light gold goes nicely with my charchoal IUP option.

He is making me a rear faux emblem for my car, actually I purchased three, felt like just incase someone peeled it off.

Looked at the artwork on the faux emblem today and these will really be neat if the quality is the same as this. I originally thought they might be a little on the pricey side, but after you pick them up and feel the weight and look at the workmanship, it is topnotch.

From order to in the mail box was about 7 days, if your on the fence these are really nice....

GG

If you look at an angle they do almost look light gold, just the nature of the process I guess.

Looks great in the car!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI!

Got to have that!

• 2 months later...
Finally got my plug! looks even better as a xmas present i didn't have to pay for!!!

Extremely Nice !

Are these still available?

If yes, please share the link or contract information.

Thanks

Lg

See post #6 of this thread.

Thanks for posting a connection back to the begining. I had lost track of where this thread was going on shifter knobs. Site was good and appears not too hard or long to get.

Happy Holidays

DrKSGT

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived