TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash outlet plug cover

He can't do that, I wanted that or GT/SC on the plug and the plug is so small it won't fit so I had to settle with the plain snake...try him again but I doubt he will do it.

We traded emails this morning, as I got the plug yesterday, and I sent him a picture of the emblem with lettering (along with my concern that it would be too small). He said he'd give it a shot and we'll see what it looks like.

I'm in on this too...that's exactly what I've been looking for.

Name added

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We traded emails this morning, as I got the plug yesterday, and I sent him a picture of the emblem with lettering (along with my concern that it would be too small). He said he'd give it a shot and we'll see what it looks like.

Name added

Good luck---he told me the exact same thing and I got a blank one with just the snake.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the plain cobra and eject from him a while back, I interchange them every now and again between the dash and the on ein the console..

Yeah, if I feel froggy I pull out the eject button, you never know, there was a reason James Bond had one!

GNB

Name added

No news yet?? :lurk:

Update....

Mike's got my plug and he's working on a complete piece. He's going to try the cobra design with the lettering and I should probably hear from him early this week. I'll keep y'all posted as soon as I hear something.

Update....

Mike's got my plug and he's working on a complete piece. He's going to try the cobra design with the lettering and I should probably hear from him early this week. I'll keep y'all posted as soon as I hear something.

:happy feet:

Update....

Thanks!

I have the "EJECT" button from MGW. Always a good conversation piece for new passengers!

-yellow pony

MGW also made a Trunk Monkey version for a group of us on themustangsource a loooong time ago...like 2006. Looks great and you can still get them last I checked. They just don't show it on their site. I always get comments on it, and everyone wants to buy one once they see mine.

I will have to go down and take a picture of it to post....

I would like SGT one though as well, so please add me to the list.

• 1 month later...
That looks nice grsybtch! now i'm kickin myself for not just having him make one with my steering wheel emblem i just ordered!

did anyone order this one? i'd like to see a picture installed....

pcoat_engr_2.jpg

Just start a collection and change them out as the mood strikes you! :hysterical:

Seriously though, with all the different designs available it's hard to chose!

Just start a collection and change them out as the mood strikes you! :hysterical:

Seriously though, with all the different designs available it's hard to chose!

Great to see work that has been going on. I like yours best!! :happy feet:

Add me to your list.

DrKSGT

That looks nice grsybtch! now i'm kickin myself for not just having him make one with my steering wheel emblem i just ordered!

did anyone order this one? i'd like to see a picture installed....

pcoat_engr_2.jpg

From a pure design aspect the all black are good for the 07's with their black radio knobs etc., while the chrome rimmed ones match the 08's better and their chrome rimmed radio knobs.

IMHO!

I will post it up when I get it, I'm pulling off the orig. cap and shaving down the ribbing under it and then will attach the peice he is making, it's 1/8" acrylic engraved in the same design as the berg gas cap... hopefully it will look all right installed! I expect to get it early this week, but not sure if i'll have time till the weekend to put it in... plus I haven't decided on a bonding product to use yet either.

I will post it up when I get it, I'm pulling off the orig. cap and shaving down the ribbing under it and then will attach the peice he is making, it's 1/8" acrylic engraved in the same design as the berg gas cap... hopefully it will look all right installed! I expect to get it early this week, but not sure if i'll have time till the weekend to put it in... plus I haven't decided on a bonding product to use yet either.

My current cap is deteriorating color wise and the silver on the horse is coming off.

From a pure design aspect the all black are good for the 07's with their black radio knobs etc., while the chrome rimmed ones match the 08's better and their chrome rimmed radio knobs.

IMHO!

You may have a good point; I think I need to print out a picture of each one and temp. stick it to the location for comparison.

Wooooo hooooooo!

the steering wheel emblem just showed up... it looks KILLER! Very crisp edges on the design and looks like it should look right at home on my steering wheel. Sure will beat the tri-bar horse anyway! Anybody on the fence about buying from MTM should go right ahead, FAST shipping, I just ordered it late last Wednesday night, and a great product! Might have to order up the matching power plug now & I can't wait to have Mike make me wheel centers when I get some 20's too!

Unfortunately, I have to leave for Indy this afternoon and won't be able to even think about installing till Wed. night... but I'll post up a thread on the install as soon as it's done!

Wooooo hooooooo!

the steering wheel emblem just showed up... it looks KILLER! Very crisp edges on the design and looks like it should look right at home on my steering wheel. Sure will beat the tri-bar horse anyway! Anybody on the fence about buying from MTM should go right ahead, FAST shipping, I just ordered it late last Wednesday night, and a great product! Might have to order up the matching power plug now & I can't wait to have Mike make me wheel centers when I get some 20's too!

Unfortunately, I have to leave for Indy this afternoon and won't be able to even think about installing till Wed. night... but I'll post up a thread on the install as soon as it's done!

I want one!

Archived