TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500KR #735 Black on Black For Sale In Showroom

Black on Black limited number produced in this color option for 2008. This Shelby also comes with Nav. VIN for this Shelby is 1ZVHT88S385200039. We were originally asking $89,900.00 we are now selling it for $74,931.00+++. We also have the ability to make arrangements to have the KR shipped anywhere in the USA. Please call me at 321-507-2651 or Email me at chrisk@palmbayford.com. Pictures are on photo album PalmBayFastSnake on Team Shelby. We need to sell this one fast so please call. We need to make room for the 2010s. Call Chris with all of your questions.

Black on Black limited number produced in this color option for 2008. This Shelby also comes with Nav. VIN for this Shelby is 1ZVHT88S385200039. The original MSRP on this KR was $89,900.00 we are now selling it for $74,931.00+++. We also have the ability to make arrangements to have the KR shipped anywhere in the USA. Please call me at 321-507-2651 or Email me at chrisk@palmbayford.com. Pictures are on photo album PalmBayFastSnake on Team Shelby. We need to sell this one fast so please call. We need to make room for the 2010s. Call Chris with all of your questions.

Are you guys the dealership to the north of melbourne?

Gosh, since this isn't in the "For Sale " section I guess we're allowed to comment. MSRP was NEVER $89,900! That is an outrageous LIE, that is 6-7000 higher than MSRP! MSRP is a price determined my the manufacturer, NOT a dealership, which can charge whatever it wants. And BTW, I got my 2009 for $800 less than what they are asking and now there is $3000 in incentives for the car.

Gosh, since this isn't in the "For Sale " section I guess we're allowed to comment. MSRP was NEVER $89,900! That is an outrageous LIE, that is 6-7000 higher than MSRP! MSRP is a price determined my the manufacturer, NOT a dealership, which can charge whatever it wants. And BTW, I got my 2009 for $800 less than what they are asking and now there is $3000 in incentives for the car.

+1

Mr. Dealer.....if you want to accept $65,000 + TTT and $50,000 trade on my car (see below for mods), I will drive up there tomorrow and pick it up!

Thanks for the heads up on the MSRP.

Maybe he made a mistake on his post.

Would you refer to a dealer?

Are you guys the dealership to the north of melbourne?

No, We are the dealership located south of Melbourne, we are next to I95 exit 173 located in Palm Bay.

The dealer I got mine from only had one, he had it for a month in his showroom and saw they way things were heading and decided that gettin holdback and $500 was enough for him to make it move. Nicest dealership experience I've ever had, the only bad part was he's 2400 miles away from me. I'm in Redmond, WA and the dealer is in SC. It was Stokes-Craven Ford and I dealt with the owner, Dennis Craven and I wish I could buy ALL my Fords from him. They didn't wash it, remove any stickers or anything, he wanted the new owner have the choice and all they did was inspect it carefully. They told me about a small scratch in the clearcoat but I haven been able to find it yet. :D

There are several VERY nice dealers on Team Shelby that would be happy to help you, the one first one comes to mind is Michael Morris.

Black on Black limited number produced in this color option for 2008. This Shelby also comes with Nav. VIN for this Shelby is 1ZVHT88S385200039. We were originally asking $89,900.00 we are now selling it for $74,931.00+++. We also have the ability to make arrangements to have the KR shipped anywhere in the USA. Please call me at 321-507-2651 or Email me at chrisk@palmbayford.com. Pictures are on photo album PalmBayFastSnake on Team Shelby. We need to sell this one fast so please call. We need to make room for the 2010s. Call Chris with all of your questions.

sorry BIN $69,959

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-King-o...65%3A7%7C39%3A1

Archived