TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Girls and Mustang Thread...

Well Hello Team Shelby forums!

My name is Lauren, and I was notified by a friend that my photo was posted up on here, for a girls and mustang thread. I dont mind, lol but just curious were you saw them, or got them.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd357/j...0Girls/0009.jpg <---- thats me

But anywho, hiya. And i dont just pose with my car lol, like some of the broads ive seen posted, thats actually my mustang. so new thread for a new topic... Pics of Bad ass girls driving their BAD ASS STANGS... :)

btw, its an old picture, I have a few that will be posted up when the set is finished. the car looks a weeee bit diffrent now, 03/04 cobra bumper, and steeda cowl (no vents)

more recent picture

IMG_0112.jpg

and here is the picture when i first bought her, so you can see she has come a looong way :)saleena1.jpg

ill post pictures up more soon. in the mean time, www.fquick.com/03sonicgt :) nice to meet everyone.

Hello Lauren, welcome to the site......

Thanks for the new thread........

Glad to hear you are a Mustang Girl..........

great new pics of you both.....

tell us more about how you got into Mustangs

and of course your best time on the track...........

and thanks for being such a good sport.

Hello Lauren, welcome to the site......

Thanks for the new thread........

Glad to hear you are a Mustang Girl..........

great new pics of you both.....

tell us more about how you got into Mustangs

and of course your best time on the track...........

and thanks for being such a good sport.

Been into mustangs since i was a lil girl, Infact found a time capsule thing from my 6th grade year and i put a picture of a mustang gt that i wanted for my "dream Car" lol im driving it now!

My best time at the track was an 11.9 pass ( the car has a kick ass nitrous set up, and tune, and of course awesome suspension, a good tire, and a driver :)

my best 60ft ever was a 1.62 on my 17in FR500, Nitto 555 DR's!!!!

i love my mustang :)

Been into mustangs since i was a lil girl, Infact found a time capsule thing from my 6th grade year and i put a picture of a mustang gt that i wanted for my "dream Car" lol im driving it now!

My best time at the track was an 11.9 pass ( the car has a kick ass nitrous set up, and tune, and of course awesome suspension, a good tire, and a driver :)

:happy feet: :peelout:

Welcome Lauren

driving your Dream car, AWESOME!

Great 60 ft time............Im dyin to get back to Englishtown ,we got rained out the last 3 times!

Welcome again!

Excellent!!!

Welcome to TS.

Dan

HI Lauren,

Welcome to TEAM SHELBY its nice to see the girl in the picture actually drives the hell out of her car. Very cool

Now lets see some more pictures of all the girls on this site, nows your chance to pose in front of your car come on lets see who you all are.

Like Sheri, Jen, Start girl and I know theres a lot more.

Welcome to our world :kuko:

There's a lot ot be said for hanging on to your dreams. It took me 40 years to realize my dream of my Shelby but it was well worth the wait :happy feet:

My name is Lauren, and I was notified by a friend that my photo was posted up on here, for a girls and mustang thread. I dont mind, lol but just curious were you saw them, or got them.

Hi Lauren, can I get a picture of you standing next to my 08 GT 500?

welcome Lauren! look around, have fun, meet some GREAT :rockon: people. We love our Mustangs here (well, most of us anyways).

Sean - aka Sportscars

P.S. watch out for most of the guys who have already posted in this thread. Some of them are a little iffy. :hysterical:

Hi Lauren, can I get a picture of you standing next to my 08 GT 500?

:lurk: hrm were you at? Ill be doing a calander shoot for (i dont think i can name drop) very soon its a local shop in these parts but its a wonderful calander! :) if your in so fla sure!

welcome Lauren! look around, have fun, meet some GREAT :rockon: people. We love our Mustangs here (well, most of us anyways).

Sean - aka Sportscars

P.S. watch out for most of the guys who have already posted in this thread. Some of them are a little iffy. :hysterical:

:bag:

Sean - aka Sportscars

:bag:

Welcome Lauren. There are good people here. Lots of technical information also. BTW and I mean this sincerely: Out of the 118 pages of nice looking women, you are in the top 3% If you are ever in central Florida please pose next to my GT 500 so that I can piss the wife off?

Thanks Scott.

Welcome Lauren. There are good people here. Lots of technical information also. BTW and I mean this sincerely: Out of the 118 pages of nice looking women, you are in the top 3% If you are ever in central Florida please pose next to my GT 500 so that I can piss the wife off?

Thanks Scott.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But anywho, hiya. And i dont just pose with my car lol, like some of the broads ive seen posted, thats actually my mustang. so new thread for a new topic... Pics of Bad ass girls driving their BAD ASS STANGS... :)

btw, its an old picture, I have a few that will be posted up when the set is finished. the car looks a weeee bit diffrent now, 03/04 cobra bumper, and steeda cowl (no vents)

more recent picture

IMG_0112.jpg

and here is the picture when i first bought her, so you can see she has come a looong way :)saleena1.jpg

ill post pictures up more soon. in the mean time, www.fquick.com/03sonicgt :) nice to meet everyone.

Can we move the pic to the hot girls and mustangs section: one page one! :wub:

Can we move the pic to the hot girls and mustangs section: one page one! :wub:

Ah, I think you can Robert :headscratch:

Nice car Lauren and welcome. We are all a bit odd but especially SVTKeith. You should see the pictures he posts. His girls dont look anything like you, heck, Im not even sure they are really girls. But then again, I dont look any more. Keep this in mind If kieths posts the picy, noooo clicky! Now, you can post as many pics as you like ;)

Enjoy

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the site! Very cool story about your love of Stangs and your car is a beaut. Thanks for sharing with us. It's great to see there are still young people who can appreciate good old fashioned American muscle and you car is a screamer. Good God, I hope I never pull up next to you at a light! :doh:

But, hey if your going to get whipped, why not by a beautiful lady? Thanks for stopping by, hope you become a regular around here!

It's always nice to have a break from the sausage party... :hysterical:

KC666

:rockon:

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the site! Very cool story about your love of Stangs and your car is a beaut. Thanks for sharing with us. It's great to see there are still young people who can appreciate good old fashioned American muscle and you car is a screamer. Good God, I hope I never pull up next to you at a light! :doh:

But, hey if your going to get whipped, why not by a beautiful lady? Thanks for stopping by, hope you become a regular around here!

It's always nice to have a break from the sausage party... :hysterical:

KC666

:rockon:

Thats sick man, true, but sick!

Archived