TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 front licence plate bracket

To any of you who must affix a front plate to your 2010 gt500.

Is there a kit avaialble to attach the plate without drilling holes in the front bumper ?

The 07-09's had a kit avaialble but I am told may not fit a 2010. I pick mine up Friday and don't want to drill holes .

Ideas please !!

Is there a kit avaialble to attach the plate without drilling holes in the front bumper ?

The 07-09's had a kit avaialble but I am told may not fit a 2010. I pick mine up Friday and don't want to drill holes .

Ideas please !!

I made one on mine... I'll post a pic later

Ideas please !!

Mine came with a bracket that matches the contour of the front bumper. Attaches with screws and there are two dimples in the bumper where they go. There are dimples in back too. The screws are self-tapping. Still searching for a good alternative.

There is a thread that has information about a bracket made by a guy that owns a trailer company and created one for his own GT500. I will see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it: http://trailerrebuilders.com/services

His is not a 2010 but you can call him or e-mail him. He is a nice guy. I contacted him to see if his bracket might fit my SGT.

Jim

Looks nice but I noticed this note on the web site:

Shelby GT (Not GT500)

I'll email them to see what's up. Looks like a good bracket. Thanks ingram4868!

I've already been in contact with Craig, of "Craigs Custom Mustang Brackets" and he will be working on the 2010 brackets as soon as he gets his hands on the car... No timeframe yet. But in the works

I've already been in contact with Craig, of "Craigs Custom Mustang Brackets" and he will be working on the 2010 brackets as soon as he gets his hands on the car... No timeframe yet. But in the works

great news ! THANKS !! Does he have a web site ??

Looks nice but I noticed this note on the web site:

Shelby GT (Not GT500)

I'll email them to see what's up. Looks like a good bracket. Thanks ingram4868!

He has the template for the GT500 and will make you one as he gets the free time.

He has the template for the GT500 and will make you one as he gets the free time.

Excellent ! I pick up my car on FRIDAY and will drive without until I get a bracket . Ouch !!!

Great! Thanks goldgus. I won't contact him so he can hopefully get to work. My temp tag expires in August so I'm probably going to stick it in the windshield if I can't get a bracket by then.

Archived