TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tupelo Auto Museum Regional Cruise (Tupelo MS)

Some of you already are friends of the Mid South Mustang Club but I wanted to extend an open invitation to an event planned on July 25th...

Regional Cruise to Tupelo Auto Museum!

The Mid South Mustang Club would like to invite all Mustang owners to meet us and eight other Mustang clubs at the Tupelo Auto Museum on Saturday, July 25th! The Tupelo Auto Museum is an outstanding museum of over 150 cars! Due to the size of the event the curator has agreed to offer group rates to everyone that comes on this day so please come and invite your friends as well!

n107498931453_5101.jpg

Information about the museum can be found at Untitled Document

Everyone should arrive at the Museum between 10:30 and 11:00AM and is requested to bring your own lunch, which can either be brown bagged, or ordered or picked up from a local establishment. The museum as agreed to set up tables and chairs in the museum itself so we can dine among the cars!

Everyone will leave the museum between 2:00 and 3:00 PM.

If you are driving in you may see other Mustang caravans in route so feel free to join in and ride along!

If you would like to attend the event please either PM me or if you are on Facebook you can sign up for the event here

Mid South Mustang Club | Facebook

I hope some of you can join us for this day of fun, friends and cars!

Sincerely

John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog) :shades:

Vice President - Mid South Mustang Club

I thought I would provide a quick update on this event.

Our current head count is 52 cars and 83 people attending and we still have to hear back from three clubs on their participation so I feel confident there will be over 100 people in attendance. If anyone would like to make the trip we would love to have you!

Archived