TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heart of Carolina 4th of July

I seem to remember there being a Mustang Show in Raleigh over the July 4th weekend. Does anyone have the particulars or am I having a "senior moment"?

Jim

Some pix at 08SGT1234's (Carl's) house today. We had 4 blue SGTs (Carl, Kevin, Jason, me), 1 blue GT500 (Matt), 1 white SGT (Craig), 1 white GT 500 (Phil), 1 black SGT (tony).

Here's Kevin telling Jason why his Kenne Bell was better than Jason's Whipple. A fight then insued and they had to be separated. It wasn't pretty...kinda like the political threads. Just kidding. Actually they were discussing SAI supercharger plaque locations.

post-14287-1246680754_thumb.jpg

post-14287-1246683335_thumb.jpg

post-14287-1246683343_thumb.jpg

More pix at Carl's. Other TS members there were Dig-it (Kevin), Hardluck33 (Jason), SGT2873 (Craig), FlyingBadgers2001 (Tony), CH53Driver (Matt), nascaracing(Phil), and me.

Middle picture is craig, Jason, and Tony. Last picture is heading to NC state fairground in Raleigh.

post-14287-1246680868_thumb.jpg

post-14287-1246680878_thumb.jpg

post-14287-1246680895_thumb.jpg

Nice pic, thanks. Technically that's her car, mine is the tangerine II next to it.

Time was not on our side.

We had six other people from our local club, one couple showing a '64 1/2, concourse driven, for their first national.

We also wanted to see friends from when we lived down there. We were pretty busy after show hours.

We had a great time in Raleigh! Best of all, we enjoyed "hanging out" with you guys and some of your families. One thing we all learned is that if you are ever in the area and run into any problems, just say,

DON'T MAKE ME CALL CARL![/size] :hysterical:

Doors will open, not to mention closed gates, no reservations needed :hysterical: Thanks Carl to you and your family for all the hospitality. Craig :salute:

We had a great time in Raleigh! Best of all, we enjoyed "hanging out" with you guys and some of your families. One thing we all learned is that if you are ever in the area and run into any problems, just say,

DON'T MAKE ME CALL CARL! :hysterical:

Doors will open, not to mention closed gates, no reservations needed :hysterical: Thanks Carl to you and your family for all the hospitality. Craig :salute:

Craig,

You guy's KILL ME! :hysterical:

Believe it or not, I also had a great time during the 'down time'. You and GG were great company and we look forward to spending the weekend with you in Asheville this September. Now we need to get everyone else to join us, that would be a blast.

By the way, note to Kevin.... Kim said that was the first time in a long time that someone had gotten me that good, she is still laughing about it. You set me up perfectly and I walk right into it.... :finger: I owe you one buddy.

I wanted to thank everyone for the company over the weekend, Matt, Kevin, Nicky & boys, Craig & GG, Mark, Phil, Anthony & his dad, and Jase.... Looking forward to the next gathering.

We had a great time as well. It was good to see/meet everyone.

To confess, Craig and I were talking about having some T-shirts made. But we decided it may not be the right time to bring it up after things got a bit hectic.

On the front it was going to say "Don't mess with me ...", and then on the back "I know Carl!"

On the front it was going to say "Don't mess with me ...", and then on the back "I know Carl!"

:hysterical:

You could have sold them to my family and what firends I have left after this weekend and made a profit.......

Archived