TEAM SHELBY FORUM

That's Not My Job

That's Not My Job

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

That's Not My Job

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

Who's on first !! I don't know who's on second ?? I don't know who's on 3rd ??? Who's at home base ??? Nobody's Home !!!!! :drool::hysterical::hysterical:

That's Not My Job

:headspin:

That's Not My Job

Starting to make some sense SD.........There's hope for you still??????????? :hysterical:

Archived