TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500SE Optional Equipment?

Imatk

Just curious about the pricing of the blower and other "options."

I tried to click on the download brochure but i was asked a staff pass word, i posted a request to another link to know more, i echo your request.

I just called SAI and they will email me the brochure with an attachment of the options pricing i will let you know when i get the info

I'd like different rims, razors specifically.... is that swap possible?

I am going to guess no. SAI is very propriatary about keeping certain items in tac with these packages. Sometimes it makes no rhyme or reason. You are going to get the story that it wouldn't be an SE with the Razors, yet, you can now keep your original factory stripes, which was a major issue with the SS and 40th when they first came out. Go figure.

I am going to guess no. SAI is very propriatary about keeping certain items in tac with these packages. Sometimes it makes no rhyme or reason. You are going to get the story that it wouldn't be an SE with the Razors, yet, you can now keep your original factory stripes, which was a major issue with the SS and 40th when they first came out. Go figure.

Too bad, that's a deal breaker for me.....

yet, you can now keep your original factory stripes, which was a major issue with the SS and 40th when they first came out. Go figure.

less labor..more $

I still though do not understand why they keep the narrower than stock rims/tires, more power needs more contact patches between the tires and the ground.

Archived