TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Politcal thread?

Not really.

As we post in the political threads, lets all remember

We each have a right to an opinion, a right that was won by many Americans who served and many who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Stand for what you believe, weather you are the minority, majority or stand alone

Lets all try to not call names or demean people. That does not mean there wont be spirited debate and certainly, diagreement. Every one (yes, me included) gets passionate and sometimes the passion takes over.

Last but not least, when we talk cars and meet. Lets all be the friends we really are in the bond that brings us here.

I have had the pleasure of meeting many of the people from this site over the last year. I have had disagreements with several of them on this site, but in person, talking about cars, they are the nicest people I could hope to meet.

As long as we all remember that I am right there will be no problems.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I've got a better idea, if everyone stopped posting political junk on this automotive website, then there wouldn't be any misunderstandings or hurt feelings.... problem solved

Just looked at a 2010 GT500 last night at a local Dealer and I really like the "KONA BLUE"

with white stripes coupe. Cool color looks kinda like purple shade?????????

Really like most aspects of the car but that "HIDEAS" rear end is like a

"CANCEROUS TUMOR"??????

Just looked at a 2010 GT500 last night at a local Dealer and I really like the "KONA BLUE"

with white stripes coupe. Cool color looks kinda like purple shade?????????

Really like most aspects of the car but that "HIDEAS" rear end is like a

"CANCEROUS TUMOR"??????

What's the problem?

2010%20Mustang%20rear%20compare-thumb-300x309.jpg

So, '05-'09- best looking rear; '10, second best looking! :happy feet:

What's the problem?

2010%20Mustang%20rear%20compare-thumb-300x309.jpg

So, '05-'09- best looking rear; '10, second best looking! :happy feet:

Doesn't look like a Muscle Car........It,s too "Happy" and the lower valence just

has..............Well "BUT UGLY" my friend............ :hysterical:

Think a Saleen rear body kit would fix it???????????? ;)

I wish TS would get rid of the political threads. All they do is start urninary olympics

I understand your feelings but, there is a lot of traffic here on the political threads and where there are political discussions there will be controversy. I may not agree with DDT, Jeff or KC but, I dont think they want the country to fail nor are they less patriotic then anyone else here. We just disagree on direction

Tim is becomming much more "Tolerant"???????????

He may actually like Obama by years end????????????? :happy feet:

I have never disliked him. Seems like a great guy. I do hate his policies with a passion. I try to separate the two

Archived