TEAM SHELBY FORUM

got the call!

Bish

mines here ordered 4/27/09 arrived and picked up yesterday 6/29/09 white coupe red stipes hids 100 miles first day great

Let's see how soon after I get mine. I ordered mine on 4/23 and still have no VIN number. My car is probably sitting next to a fence somewhere blocked by 400 other Shelbys. They're too lazy to pull the 50 cars in the lane to get mine out.

Congrats! That's a descent time frame to get your car in. I could definitely live with mine getting here mid-August.

That sounds reasonable you can find info of your car if you have the vin#.

Well my Kona Blue GT500 is home, she drives like dream!

I put about 70 miles on her from the dealership, to work and home, varied the RPM's but never over 4000.

I find the 6 speed to shift very smooth, a treat.

CIMG1745.jpg

CIMG1746.jpg

CIMG1750.jpg

CIMG1753.jpg

Well my Kona Blue GT500 is home, she drives like dream!

I put about 70 miles on her from the dealership, to work and home, varied the RPM's but never over 4000.

I find the 6 speed to shift very smooth, a treat.

CIMG1745.jpg

CIMG1746.jpg

CIMG1750.jpg

CIMG1753.jpg

Great pics Bish. I am so happy for you. I already have a deal with my dealer to make a video of them taking it off the truck and doing the prep.

Can hardly wait. Does your face hurt from smiling????

Great pics Bish. I am so happy for you. I already have a deal with my dealer to make a video of them taking it off the truck and doing the prep.

Can hardly wait. Does your face hurt from smiling????

Thanks! "perma-grin" comes standard when the saleperson hands you the keys!

Let's see how soon after I get mine. I ordered mine on 4/23 and still have no VIN number. My car is probably sitting next to a fence somewhere blocked by 400 other Shelbys. They're too lazy to pull the 50 cars in the lane to get mine out.

Actually I think that is a falacy, the cars are parked in regular lined spaces and from the pictures I saw they can be pulled out easily and moved as needed.

Cobra010

Actually I think that is a falacy, the cars are parked in regular lined spaces and from the pictures I saw they can be pulled out easily and moved as needed.

Cobra010

With the shear number of them currently on Ebay, why did the factory fulfill dealer orders before customer orders. People who actually had an order in for one should have received theirs before the ones for the dealer lots. They want to sell cars, so sell the ones that you have commitments for first!

With the shear number of them currently on Ebay, why did the factory fulfill dealer orders before customer orders. People who actually had an order in for one should have received theirs before the ones for the dealer lots. They want to sell cars, so sell the ones that you have commitments for first!

I have no clue on that, except my car was originally a dealer order car which I said I will take it after it had been ordered, they were asked in December 08 if they wanted a 2010 Shelby and he said ok and ordered it. I am going back to work as a sales consultant for them in 2 weeks, so I will be trying to sell them. They just sold a Black GT (40) to some guy in Texas, and still have a 09' KR and 010' Torch Red Coupe which will be in today or tomorrow.

Blessings,

Cobra010

Archived