TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anyone have a Convertible with ShaKer 1000

eamatherne

Is there anyone in the new arrival forum that has received a Ford Shelby GT500 convertible with the Shaker 1000 radio option? I have been patiently waiting since my car was ordered in April with a supposed mid-July delivery. I got a call in late May or early June saying that if I wanted my car in July I would have to delete the Shaker 1000. If not it would be about a month behind schedule. That month has turned into 6-months and still no car. The latest dealer info I have is maybe January.

• 1 month later...

Still wondering if anyone has a Shaker 1000 Convertible?

I don't have a convertible. I have a coupe with the Shaker 1000 and I'm very impressed with the system and say it would be well worth the weight. However, six months!!! Holy Sh*t. No wonder Toyota is kicking the US carmakers A** up one side and down the other.

Here's a convert with Shaker 1000....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...sspagenameZWDVW

I guess they finally figured out the Shaker 1K mounting bracket! :idea:

I just called SVT and they confirmed the issue has been resolved so I called and changed my order. SHAKER 1000 for me please!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Great news for all convertible/shaker 1000 people. My Ebony/Tung. convertible with the Shaker 1000 came in last night. I will be picking it up at 3:00 pm this afternoon. It took ten months but the wait is finally over.

Will post more info after I bring it home.

I also have an ebony/tungsten vert that has the VIN assigned and should be built on or around the 12th.

Archived