TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Modern Muscle Car - 2007 GT500

Grabber

Rob you deserve this award more then anybody i can think of. You keep your car immaculate. Its not a surprise to me, you earned it. Congrats...... :shades:

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It's a darn good feeling to get your first trophy. I was thrilled to get the 3rd place "Best Modern Ford" and blown away when I won the #1 trophy for "Best over all modern Muscle car".

When they called my name I could not believe it.

This was me ------> :drop:

Then I was doing this--------> :yahoo:

....and a little of this too-------------------> :happy feet:

Nice win and it looks like the weather was superb . I think the Ford GT is my all time fantasy car. If they ever get in the $ 90000 range watch out. My wife is the only reason i haven't pulled the trigger so far.

Wow that is very sweet! Way to go Rob. :happy feet: Dang, no I-net at the lake for the last few days and I almost missed your post. No doubt you had one of the cleanest cars at the show. :salute:

Just showed Pam and she says congrats!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I'm very proud of the trophys. :) I think that my framed "Data poster" that I had leaning on my tire might of helped me get the win too. I saw the judges looking that over. I spoke to one of them and he noticed my signed engine builders shirt that I was wearing too.

MalcoWax046.jpg

Buildersshirtsandbuildsheet002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Rob I notice you have a little dust to take care off there... :o

Ops, my mistake it was just my screen. :hysterical: Glad to hear you are having fun driving your car!

I saw that little dust spot in the crack of the Cobra snake. I just cleaned it off.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. :rolleyes:

All better now. :happy feet:

GT500andChally026.jpg

Today I entered my car in a show in Wilsonville, Oregon. Pretty big show. I went with another local member Spring Lil Cobra (Richard). Had a blast hanging out with him all day. I dressed for the event and wore 3 new mods. My signed Engine builder T-Shirt, new GT500 cap and new tennis shoes with Grabber Orange Nike Swoops. :hysterical:

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow001.jpg

Here's my buddy Richard.

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow048.jpg

Richard's (Spring Lil Cobra) GT500 is my 2nd favorite color.

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow052.jpg

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow024.jpg

This car show had a team of judges that went around to all the cars and graded them. This was not one of those shows where everyone’s buddies votes for each others cars. There were a lot of cars and I did not expect to win anything. I have been to many shows before and I have never won an award.

Today I won big and it really made me happy and proud to own a 2007 Shelby GT500.

My Shelby won:

1st place - BEST MODERN MUSCLE CAR :happy feet:

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow056.jpg

3rd place BEST MODERN FORD :happy feet:

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow057.jpg

I’m a very proud owner. I’m still smiling from today’s show. :)

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow051.jpg

Trophyswonat6-27-09CarShow050.jpg

Congrats!

Nothing better then winning!

Beautiful Shelby!

Todd

Archived