TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post here if you own a GT/SC

wmoore

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You forgot to mention it is one bad ass ride that is soon to run like a bat out of hell with a kick ass Shelby Cooling System. LOL

Radiator, Heat Exchanger, Engine Bay Reservoirs, Nice.

Thanks for all of your help and patience Jim. You Rock.

Thanks, Van. Still waiting for the call from SAI to take my car in for the cooling system. Looks like it is taking a while to get the 4.6 setup ready. No worries. If good fortune smiles, I may get the car on the track on August 24th (Monday) up at Willow Springs. The LA Shelby Owners Club is trying to get 20 or so of us out there. I can do some lap times without the cooling system and them check them after installation.

Jim

I have a 2007 White GT/SC with a polished Paxton installed prior to taking delivery from SAI. Gauge Cluster also added at the same time. Took delivery almost 2 years ago. We have been waiting a long time to get a tally on how many were installed by SAI. The Paxton is looking pretty rare. Please advise on final tally.

I have a 2007 White GT/SC with a polished Paxton installed prior to taking delivery from SAI. Gauge Cluster also added at the same time. Took delivery almost 2 years ago. We have been waiting a long time to get a tally on how many were installed by SAI. The Paxton is looking pretty rare. Please advise on final tally.

I don't have a tally and SAI is still working on the registry. I just started this thread to get an idea of what's out there. The good folks at SAI are working hard to get the registry complete but, from what I understand it is quite the task.

I know the registry will come along soon but, until then sound off. I would like to get some idea of who has what and how many are out there. Oh yeah, if you could list your vehicle color as well if it is a polished SC or not. Thanx in advance

I have SGT/SC # 08/ # 1124 Vista Blue Coupe Polished K/B 620EHP 527RWHP running 10 LBs of boost Automatic, 3:55 rear JBA cermacic coated shorty headers, Adj Alum panhard bar, 1Pc Alum 3.5 Drive shaft, Guage Pkg, 3 guage /SOS guage pod, TCI Rachet shifter, Moroso tanks and covers, and more as well as more to come. Mod bug madness has struck.!!!!

PJ

well, I have been lurking in this thread since it started and now I can finally post up. SGT 2873 HP White is now SC'd with the Polished Whipple 550. Work done last week at QP in Dallas. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Craig

Me too!

Black 07 5-speed Polished Whipple 550 installed at SAI

One of the few 07 SGT-California to become SAI SC :)

Whipple5501st.jpg

I know the registry will come along soon but, until then sound off. I would like to get some idea of who has what and how many are out there. Oh yeah, if you could list your vehicle color as well if it is a polished SC or not. Thanx in advance

+1 08 GT/SC Kenne Bell and Blue is still the fastest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just found this thread, thanks for getting it started Moore.

Craig, glad to help you empty your wallet. LOL I'm sure it was well worth it though. LOL

Black car, polished Whipple.

This makes me thing, perhaps I can contact Dustin Whipple and see if he can make me a little faux Whipple SC for my son's replica. LOL

OK, if I counted correctly we currently have 44 individuals who have responded as of post 71.

Whipple 550: 13

Whipple 500: 8

Whipple 475: 1

Whipple 400: 2

Kenne Bell: 8

Paxton: 11

Edelbrock: 1

There must be more out there....

one (1) Techco 3.0

Picture045.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well I didn't pick it up yet but it's at Tasca awaiting me to go get it Saturday Nov 7th!!! So I guess you can add me to the list

07 SGT, black 5 speed, 550 Whipple black, 1st offical GT/SC built by Tasca since Shelby "released" the Model.

that's close enough Doug...CONGRATS! I know you can't "hurry up" Saturday quite quick enough....YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT..............MUST HAVE PICS! Enjoy, Craig :happy feet:

I can't post 'em yet!!! the camera is still in the car in RI! I spoke with Dennis yesterday and told me that they were taking pics during the conversion!!! :happy feet: more to follow!

I wish I had done that at SAI. :cry:

Can't wait to see those pics. :drool:

Well, it's official. You can add a 2008 GT/SC Polished KB Vert to the list. :happy feet: My father picked it up from SAI today and is taking to AZ for me to "BREAK IT IN" until I return from Iraq. I just hope that I can get it away from him when I get back :hysterical: I told him to bring the camera and to take pics so, before you tell me, POST PICS :slapfight: I will when I have them.

Semper Fidelis

2008 Shelby Gt Conv. 550 whipple polished

2008 SGT 0089 at SAI as we speak. The "BUDMAN" IS WORKING HIS MAGIC". 550 POLISHED, Heat Exchanger, GT Radiator, and aluminum coolant reservior 3 tank set. Pick up date 12-11-09. RUN BUD RUN!

Archived