TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post here if you own a GT/SC

wmoore

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, I have been lurking in this thread since it started and now I can finally post up. SGT 2873 HP White is now SC'd with the Polished Whipple 550. Work done last week at QP in Dallas. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Craig

So how long do we have to wait for pics and Dyno numbers Craig?

Jase

So how long do we have to wait for pics and Dyno numbers Craig?

Jase

I forgot the dyno sheet so they are mailing to me, but I think they said 437 at the rear with temps over 100 degrees...18% humidity. Mike said w/ the tune and the conditions it is probably at 470-480 ??? Once they mail I will scan and update.

I posted link to pics in sgt mod section.....see if this works.....Craig

http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/sg...Dallas%20%20TX/

I know the registry will come along soon but, until then sound off. I would like to get some idea of who has what and how many are out there. Oh yeah, if you could list your vehicle color as well if it is a polished SC or not. Thanx in advance

2008 GT500 with 3.4 Whipple-powder coat blue

2007 white GT/SC factory ordered with polished Paxton #100, gage cluster w/oil temp verses oil pressure, Carroll Shelby signature visor, lower grille & fogs, & all mods listed below, installed and signed PRE TITLE (still on factory MSO), delivered to me by SAI. Supposed to be the last 07' S/C to leave the Mod Shop 12/10/07??

OK, I know we have at least 4 more guys out there. I know we are missing AT LEAST Adam, Roger, and I know there was a guy from WI..I think he is on a Yacht (sp) team and someone else has a paxton, with black wheels who drags the hell out of it. Where is everybody? LOL

2007 Black GT/SC auto, 550hp whipple (black). Done at Tasca Ford 3/12/09. :shift:

Another one.....its the wife's car

A white/silver 2007 SGT with a black Kenne Bell bought through SAI and installed by Kenne Bell shop

Before 278 rwhp

After 451 rwhp at 10 PSI

I used the SAI pod but wanted wide-ban air fuel so went digital blue and analog guages. Add ons include brake work and suspension improvements.

post-13173-1248577993_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1248578098_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1248577993_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1248578098_thumb.jpg

Makes sense... Must have been in late May or June then, since Scotty is laying claim to being the first 08 550 by SAI. Awesome for him either way!

MY CAR ARRIVED A SAI VIA FED EX AUTO TRANSPORT ON APRIL 9TH AND WAS

COMPLETE WITH MUSEUM DELIVERY ON APRIL 28TH AND BUD WAS KIND ENOUGH

TO CONVEY TO ME THAT MY GT/SC WAS THE 1ST O8 SGT TO GET THE WHIPPLE

550 KIT AND WAS THE 1ST 08 GT-C TO RECIEVE MODD'S FROM ANY OF

THE MODD SHOPS. HOPE THIS HELPS ANSWER THAT OLD POST.

SCOTTY

:headscratch: There was an 2008 GO Shelby GT that was turned into a Shelby GT/SC with a Paxton at Tasca last year and then went over seas.

Yes that was Anders car and he has since sold it. It is the one that had a rod blow through the motor on the dyno.

Anders had a Paxton SC 08 SGT-C from Tasca, an 08 Whipple 500, and now has the GTH/SC.

I know the registry will come along soon but, until then sound off. I would like to get some idea of who has what and how many are out there. Oh yeah, if you could list your vehicle color as well if it is a polished SC or not. Thanx in advance

07SGT1761 Black with polished Paxton #59. All upgrades done by Shelby in Vegas.

Must have been asleep at the switch on this thread.

Mine is a 2008 Vista Blue SGT/SC with a polished Kenne Bell done by SAI. It arrived from SAI a year ago, August 5, 2008, to be exact.

Mine has the distinction of being the only SGT/SC to have had the Paxton installed (Bud sent photos), then sit for, literally four months, and then have the KB put on when we all finally agreed that the Paxton was not going to get C.A.R.B. certified in our lifetimes.

Jim

Must have been asleep at the switch on this thread.

Mine is a 2008 Vista Blue SGT/SC with a polished Kenne Bell done by SAI. It arrived from SAI a year ago, August 5, 2008, to be exact.

Mine has the distinction of being the only SGT/SC to have had the Paxton installed (Bud sent photos), then sit for, literally four months, and then have the KB put on when we all finally agreed that the Paxton was not going to get C.A.R.B. certified in our lifetimes.

Jim

You forgot to mention it is one bad ass ride that is soon to run like a bat out of hell with a kick ass Shelby Cooling System. LOL

Radiator, Heat Exchanger, Engine Bay Reservoirs, Nice.

Thanks for all of your help and patience Jim. You Rock.

I am the proud owner of SGT/SC 07SGT2934. Recieved directly from SAI to my house on 10/25/07 (same day Roger recieved his).

One of the few 500HP Whipple installations performed at SAI prior to being shipped out directly to owner ( dealer never touched this car!).

Coming up on 2 years and it still puts a big smile on my face. Congrats to all who have been lucky enough to experience the SGT/SC ride.

Archived